Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Absurd And Unbelievable

B聿
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post

Yeah StinkyBag what a great idea!!! I'll move to another country and dump my girl, friends and family so I can download without a cap in my connection!!!
    Then do something to change it

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    I agree @ StinkyBag. Can I stay at your house and please find me a job too
    Sure, no problem.. Sharing = carring

What you guy's really need to do is to stand together and figth back. let the average people deside what is good or bad.
    Don't let the big companys control you...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if you live in the U.K, stay away from the vicious bastards called Virgin Media.

they can change unlimited to limited 1mb to 2 under your nose! they are very clever though.
    Last edited by killer23; 10-04-2007 at 11:05 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i got that call and they shut me off for a day, since then i have been downloading and doing everything i normally do for about 6 months now and they havnt done shit, fuckin pussies, if they did try anything i'd switch to fios. cant wait til i have their blast service of 16/2(even that is pretty fkn weak) so i can really make a dent.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Comcast ISP called me and said for month of september I had downloaded 325 GB and uploaded 475 GB, so they warned me to keep it below 200 GB per month!!!
    I just couldnt believe it
    Going to get ATT DSL Elite, called them...they dont have a cap on how much data I upload or download!!!
    Comcast really did it this time

Anybody had same exeprience?

Unbelievable* (sorry for spelling error)
    omg i got the same phone call yesterday @ around 5 or 6 pm est. i told the guy i had just set up a wireless network in my house and he asked if i had it password. i played dumb and they didnt give me the warning but told me next time i would get a warn and after that i would lose comcast as my isp. heres the # he called from 18563177272. i think it time to change my isp!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i have this problem...i made more than 500 gb fake upload on a single torrent is 2 days...would this affect my connection if i have comcast??

hope not
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    i have this problem...i made more than 500 gb fake upload on a single torrent is 2 days...would this affect my connection if i have comcast??

hope not
    what does this have to do with the topic?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

hope not
    no way. you are sending metadata (data about data) to the tracker. that is measured in the kilobytes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    no way. you are sending metadata (data about data) to the tracker. that is measured in the kilobytes.
    I think someone isn't very good at detecting sarcasm over the internet

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

hope not
    Use a proxy, they can /never/ detect you then.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    My ISP (Shaw) has a 60GB limit per month and they enforce it like a bunch of bandwidth nazis.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast