Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iraq Weapons 'unlikely To Be Found'

check the link out and then tell me why the war was really started and what was the main aim of this war or shell i say Attack cos that wasnt war that was attack. i really hate bush and Blair for killing thousands. both of them are f****** dirty Rats. then loved petrol more then people's blood. i know some of you guys did support this War and i wanna hear ur side of story now.

Iraq weapons 'unlikely to be found'

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Eugenius
    told you so. 6 months ago.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Politicians are only good for stating the obvious and talking nonsence.

So I'll say I told them so.

Neil

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Why the war was started?
    (just my opinion)

1. Gain a strategic foothold in the area.
    2. Effect regime change
    3. Look for terrorists & other miscreants.
    4. Implement a freindly democratically based government with hopes of
    spread to other parts of the region.
    5. Intimidate others in region, especially Syria & Iran.
    6. Look for WMDs & intelligence thereof.
    11. Free Iraqi people from said regime.
    200. Personal grudge against the regime.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Why the war was started?
    (just my opinion)

1. Gain a strategic foothold in the area.
    2. Effect regime change
    3. Look for terrorists & other miscreants.
    4. Implement a freindly democratically based government with hopes of
    spread to other parts of the region.
    5. Intimidate others in region, especially Syria & Iran.
    6. Look for WMDs & intelligence thereof.
    7. Find OIL and kill more Iraqis
    8. kill Saddam cos saddam never liked America
    9. cos Saddam was threat to America
    11. Free Iraqi people from said regime.
    200. Personal grudge against the regime.
    i could talk about that forever to prove u wrong, why are u saying all that we all know what the war was all about. and what u mean Free Iraqi People from Said Regime. how do u know sadam was a bad man. is it that u seen on TV or read in the newspaper, we all know what media does. Media is hopeless. and how the f*** is america do decide to free iraqi people. America never asked what Iraqis wanted. i got lot more to say but i cant be bothered cos i know people like u know what is right and what is wrong.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    there's one thing I know for sure. Iraqi's don't want an imposed government.

Neil

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    The sad part about this is that no one really cares. I mean we all think it&#39;s fucked up, but Chimpy up in the White House is going to get away with it. One of our generals announced today that we&#39;re going to have troops in Iraq for 4 more years. 4 MORE YEARS&#33;? Hell no. This is starting to sound more and more like the Beggining of the Cold War. Except this time it&#39;s worse, there isn&#39;t any USSR to keep us in check. We need to protest this injustice. Screw Bush and all of his warmongers.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Eugenius
    The thing about the Iraqi people is that, i think, they don&#39;t really care what spies and rebels are being tortured by the regime&#33; all they want is the man to have a job and bring money and food into the family. so the regime has captured some spies, who cares.

the same as anywhere else in the world. so if americans don&#39;t care about what the USG is up to (CIA behind terror attacks, Fooreign leaders removed), does that mean USG&#39;s regime should be forcibly removed?

it&#39;s only fair.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by Eugenius@11 July 2003 - 08:45
    The thing about the Iraqi people is that, i think, they don&#39;t really care what spies and rebels are being tortured by the regime&#33; all they want is the man to have a job and bring money and food into the family. so the regime has captured some spies, who cares.

the same as anywhere else in the world. so if americans don&#39;t care about what the USG is up to (CIA behind terror attacks, Fooreign leaders removed), does that mean USG&#39;s regime should be forcibly removed?

it&#39;s only fair.
    its the right of any democratic citizenry to be apathetic. but, hey, if you want to launch a coup against bush and company, be my guest. see you in the afterlife.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    [dohtml]
    File:Around D Bush.mp3
    Length:10848838 Bytes, 10595KB
    UUHash:=IIBysrmmX2DfgRUIHVdRCG72r58=
    [do/html]

war = oil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast