Thread: Fsc

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I am looking to become a member there. It was up for grabs in JA's big giveaway there but I didn't meet the post requirements so I didn't bother asking, which I regret now because a few people who got invites didn't meet them either. Anyway I know invites are closed so this thread is basically for DV8type, I want to join because I am really interested in DVD and I want to be a part of the DVD club they have there. Plus I have heard good things about the selection of DVD-R's they have there as well. Thanks for your time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    you haven't been here for long enough, doubt it's going to happen. sorry

if you got it, everyone would be asking him...
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Sorry, you are much too new for me to have an opinion about you. With all the recent developments in the BT Scene we are a bit more picky than other sites when it comes to choosing our members, security is one of our top priorities.

My recommendation would be: Stay active, show personality, be helpful and respect other trackers. If one of our staff takes notice of you in a future post, you might get an invite ....or you can wait for a future giveaway.
    Proud Member of:

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanks man for the honest reply, I appreciate it. Thread closed, thanks for your time DV8.