Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: God's Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I'm not even going to ask if you're a wee bit mental, you've already demonstrated that, loads of times. Your description of omnipresence as being an "ability" was a particular favourite.
    Ummm I think if you look back you'll find that's not my description.
    Being omnipresent means being everywhere at the same time. If something was physically omnipresent that would mean it would have to actually physically be everywhere, there's no way of physically being everywhere without physically being everything. How is that hard to understand.
    Your assigning amazing extra attributes to this definition of omnipresence. So you are saying that the passage of time is everything ? Or are you going to continue to avoid answering this question ?
    Bearing in mind that you are the only person here to have suggested that God's omnipresence was physical. "Ooooo that was good"
    Really! Where exactly did I say that ?

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Is matter not omnipresent then?
    That'll depend on whether you believe there is such a thing as anti-matter surely ?

And of course dark-matter, and vacuums (if they really exist) raise more questions like yours.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I'm just putting you on ignore early doors this time Billy_Clone. I just find you tedious now.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    OK I'll take it that you find the question too awkward then.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    OK I'll take it that you find the question too awkward then.
    All these thoughts are but ideas relative truths for the absolute truth more mental preparation is required and it's not at all possible to describe it in words... one needs to use different senses to understand it.. like a peach you will need to like.. taste it..

also remember this manicgeek ..A teacher's answer to a question of a pupil ought to be clear and definite ..If mistrustful or unintelligent questioning is kept up, it only serves to annoy the teacher ...he does well to ignore it in silence and refuses to be tempted by questions implying doubt. ..
    Last edited by thewizeard; 10-13-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910