Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horror Movies

im looking for a good horror movie to watch. i already saw 28days and didnt think it was that good. can u guys suggest anything in the decade of 1990. thank you.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@10 July 2003 - 02:14
    im looking for a good horror movie to watch. i already saw 28days and didnt think it was that good. can u guys suggest anything in the decade of 1990. thank you.
    I dont know about 1990 but Darkness Falls from 2003 made me feel a bit jumpy and I never usually get bothered by Horror Movies.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what i meant by 1990 was nothing before that so anything that is made after the year 1990. i dont want to see anything that was made 2 decades ago. darkness fall; my friend saw htat and he said it was kinda dumb. what is it about.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You gotta go old skool man to get some realy good horror films. They don't have the special effects but they are either really weel made orso camp its ridiculous. All the good idea's have been done man so get some older ones such as orig. House on Haunted Hill, Evil Dead trilogy, Aliens (first 2scifi Horror), friday 13th, last house on the left, anything directed by Lucio Fulci, zombie flesh eaters (not 2 by all accounts never watch this film it sucks sooooo bad), people under the stairs.
    Never restrict your horror viewing or you will never get a true flavour or understanding of the genre.
    Experiment man.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i know there are good horror movies back then and i saw some of them but im rather like the special effect and the new movies are a bit more colorful. i dont know why i like modern better but that the type im lookin for. thanx anyway

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    the eye... pretty cool movie.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    have some fun and get yourself some early full moon movies

8. Movies & TV   -   #8

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    the ring, dark water, there&#39;s one japanese about scrarecrow, i hearded that it&#39;s very good. another one is "the untold story" a hong kong movie. storie about a retaurant chef who use human meat... i&#39;ve been looking for this one...
    japanese, hong kong and taiwanese movies are very good, not the gore type but more the spychological part

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    yeah but im looking for american type so i can actually understand what happen w/o reading the sub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast