Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway / wishlist

isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    Hello all

I am an active member of the following trackers and therefore have invites.

Brokenstone
    Bitme
    OINK
    SCC
    TvT

If you are interested in any of these sites please talk to me. I have no desire to loose my invites so I will not invite anyone, but I will take the time to get to know people and if they are responsible and deserving my house is your house.

If you want a quick invite to trade here or in another forum this is not the place. I do not care about speedtests and I think most ratio shots are bogus so you will have to prove you are responsible and deserving in other ways.

On the other half of the coin since no one can read my mind I will tell you my

wishlist

BitmeTV - been a member at TvT since 2003 but they are down a lot and the grass definitely looks greener on the other side. I understand that most of the releases are on 0-day sites but I care about the organization. Specialized sites care about what they specialize in.

AOM - been an amature magician since I was 3 - between me and my dad we have a great collection of magic, DVDs and books. Always looking for more. Member of IBM and an active performer.

FTN - I like the name - its english - I am impressed by the hype - I like the fact that it is not ScT (it seems to be the more refined out of the 2) - I like there ideals towards trading - I definitely don't need it but since when does anyone "need" any of this. That's what makes it a wish list.

Well there you have it. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this hobby but I am patient, friendly and responsible.
    Last edited by isabel.pirate; 10-05-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: minor fixes

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    One PM mistaking bitme for btmusic and a request for OINK from someone who "has" ftwr and lost ftn.

Well I will bring it back to the top for round 2.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Would you please invite me in

OINK

I have sent you my email in PM

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamsy2k View Post
    Would you please invite me in

OINK

I have sent you my email in PM

In the last couple of weeks you have sucked back Wiitorrent invite, Template share, TL, DH, and 2x LM

Why would you need 2 invites to LM.

All 20 of your posts are asking for things or thanking for invites. Did you read my first post? Well at least in the last 2 weeks you have learned not to post your email address. That is a start.

Good luck in your quest - No OINK for you here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Can i have an OINK invite plz? i'll pm you about gettin to kno me Thnx
    Last edited by realcrazyazn; 10-05-2007 at 12:32 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Its nice to see someone taking a different approach on how they give out invites and I personally feel that getting to know someone through the posts they made here on the forums is pretty good way to make a decision if they should get an invite or not.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I will also add to what DK says in that while many here are purely in it for the trade, there are also a hardcore of genuine members who don't want/need to trade.

Keep on searching and you will find those special members of FST who will end up becoming possible lifelong friends, as well as invite sharers (I prefer that term instead of traders).

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Proud to be Indian BT Rep: +2
    i want invite in brokenstones!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    seems to be good user here not tracker collector hope to have your target ..
    make trust if i have this sits i will pm you ..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Got to agree nice approach to selecting people. Good luck getting your wish list.
    Last edited by shazzar; 10-05-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast