Thread: given the shameless advertisement

beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Adblock Plus = Win.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    good i have ad muncher
    its blocked

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I saw the advertise in here, so I thought to give it a go.

I will -not- use that site. Ever. It was horrible! Lots of torrents, lots of crap, few leechers on new stuff, and the banner, omg, what's up with all..the...banners? Felt like I was surfing a site on the net with "WaReZ and CrAcKz", with all those pr0nbanners and "enlarge your penis" stuff, I felt sick just by surfing.

Nah, the site sucked donkey balls, and please, don't say that "all others" are doing it with the banners, I can't recall to have seen _any_ at all the sites I'm at, like NB, ScT, SweBits, SweDVDR, u*-*, OiNK, BC, WiiT, nah, it's the pay2leech sites who are having banners...

Oh well, guess they paid FST for advertising :/
    -Vidde

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    A lot of sites advertise,its just a good way to let more torreters to no the tracker is there.
    And no its not pay to leach,keep a good ratio and u never need to donate!
    And the site is keeping with fast pre,s.only a few minutes after the big sites like scc sct pre.:-)
    Some will like it some will not.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Vidde, so far they got the fastest speed.
    I totally disagree with you, who said pay 2 leech ? you out of your mind?
    did they force you to send $ ? hell no.

I really like their system, i don't have good uploading speed, they provide 3-4 bonus point every hour. after afew hours i can trade bonus points into traffic. i can keep a good ratio without donating etc...

I think you are banned that's why you are fuckin lying and disrespecting.

Respect cause they provide fuckin free shit for you. if you are banned. then back off ugly dick!

whatever they do, i like it :-D

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

Respect cause they provide fuckin free shit for you. if you are banned. then back off ugly dick!
    yeah, i bet he just wants to rejoin that great free tracker

there are a few tracker i use for free leech, no matter if they offer it or not. ip-torrents is one of them.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-06-2007 at 02:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

vidde stop pm'ing everyone for an iptorrent account !

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

I really like their system, i don't have good uploading speed, they provide 3-4 bonus point every hour. after afew hours i can trade bonus points into traffic. i can keep a good ratio without donating etc...

You are the first person i've seen to talk like that to Vidde Did i say person? I meant @##$^% kidd

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Strange that from yesterday I've seen 4-5 new members with 50 or less posts come and defend pay 2 leech in one thread (LOL) and Iptorrents on the other.. Have you registered with many more nicks here merwais?
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No, they don't. I got a 10Mbit and a 100Mbit seedbox, they didn't nearly max out the speeds, like ScT and FTN does.
    Where did I say they had p2l? I said that it's pay2leech sites who usually have banners. What I mean by that, is that p2l sites are often ugly and full of ads, like this one.
    And you'll have to pay to get rid of'em, but as you're saying, noone forces me.

That's sweet for all the guys with shitty pipes, which is probably the reason their speeds are the way they are

I actually laughed out hard to this one, sorry if my sense of humour sucks, but man..
    I signed up yesterday for the first time ever, hated the site, closed my tab, never returned. I checked the site again now, and wow, I'm still not banned.

So no, that's not the case, you "ugly dick!" ^^

Cheerio
    -Vidde

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast