Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to FST

Hey all I am new to the site but have been using Bit torrent for awhile. I am looking to expand my tracker usage and eventually find a tracker community or two that I fit in well with.

I currently use oink for music and I'm happy with it but I am stuck with demonoid for other media.

Well from the posts I have read this seems like a good community of torrent users so I will be checking in regularly.
    If anyone has tips or suggestions for me feel free PM me.

see ya around
    -Tenth

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    getting tl is a good start

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Welcome, take your time and learn the ropes, and as for tips & suggestions, then we would need to know more about what you are looking for.

Read the stickies above, some good advice already posted up there.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    welcome and have patience and you will get what you and tl is a good tracker to start with enjoy your stay.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Welcome to FST... Enjoy your stay here....

Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section.
    Requests or offers made outside of the Invites Section will be Removed.
    Requests or offers MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites Section.
    wtf?

this is weird, i got a pm before this post from xJohnxSmithx
    saying kinda the same, and now this guys telling me too

let me tell you exactly what i told xJohnxSmithx-

no, because its a personal comment to Tenth, it is nor a subject or thread so it is acceptable.

and dont you think its rude to ask me? you should be a mod to do that, if you have any concerns about me or other people always pm one of the mods first.

you guys make me laugh
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-06-2007 at 04:04 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You're offering invites outside of the Invites section.

What part of "Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section." do you not understand?

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

What part of "Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section." do you not understand?
    ok, you remind me of Oink, anyway, shouldnt you disable my privilages for like 2 days?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

ok, you remind me of Oink, anyway, shouldnt you disable my privilages for like 2 days?
    Now I'm the bad guy because you're too dim to comprehend some basic, cognitive rules?

You're breaking a rule that you know exists, and then mocking members when they send you friendly reminder about it.

You were given a warning out of benevolence, though disabling your account can be done just as easily if you feel you're above the rules.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

no, because its a personal comment to Tenth, it is nor a subject or thread so it is acceptable.

and dont you think its rude to ask me? you should be a mod to do that, if you have any concerns about me or other people always pm one of the mods first.

you guys make me laugh
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

you guys make me laugh
    to Skizo, i feel like i said a comment, got moderated by 2 users that i dont know which werent friendly judging by kirktrix's above comment then you sent me a pm and posted it here too, all for one comment, i was being friendly and i know my comment was wrong but damn, all this shit for one comment, now thats dry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast