Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what good is it to recommend SCT or FTN to people?

sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by import_fighter View Post
    maybe they should ask whats the best tracker I can get into. Then we say TL.
    U're right without doubt TL is great for the wider public community but still is private

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    TL and Oink and you have it made. Unless you want to spend 5 hours a day here, be happy with those
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    To me the "best" tracker is demonoid, it beats any by far! not the best speed ever but hey they have ~ 80 % content of ANY tracker...be that gaming or be e-learning, or movies/ documentaries or even music...except for XXX and scene release

To be honest, i am in so many trackers that i have started to lose tracker of them...i even created .doc file just to list those rolf. But then, guess what? ~ 99% of my needs are fulfilled from demonoid. You need something you hit the search button and bam it's there. But, that should not suggest that i don't use other tracker...i do, for quickness and for fun...but i don't rely on other to fulfill my needs.

P.S. I am not in SCT and FTN perhaps that's y i don't see their "greatness"...but i don't care coz it's beyond my horizon
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-07-2007 at 02:32 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    To me the "best" tracker is demonoid, it beats any by far! not the best speed ever but hey they have ~ 80 % content of ANY tracker...be that gaming or be e-learning, or movies/ documentaries or even music...except for XXX and scene release

To be honest, i am in so many trackers that i have started to lose tracker of them...i even created .doc file just to list those rolf. But then, guess what? ~ 99% of my needs are fulfilled from demonoid. You need something you hit the search button and bam it's there. But, that should not suggest that i don't use other tracker...i do, for quickness and for fun...but i don't rely on other to fulfill my needs.

P.S. I am not in SCT and FTN perhaps that's y i don't see their "greatness"...but i don't care coz it's beyond my horizon
    It's demonoid when you are after some really RARE torrents.. and it's easy to seed.. but if you go on 0day stuffs.. I bet you know what tracker is the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123