Thread: Have TT invite

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    PM me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well i dont actually need a TT invite (and i will definately not get it here)but I'm sure u will have an invite to TR!!
    Thanks!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sry bad post
    Last edited by John1988; 10-06-2007 at 10:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    have you been there longer than a year? im wondering if many people are able to ask for and recieve invites before they have been there the full year. i know the site says its ultimately up to the admins but i wasnt sure if it happens much or not.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    have you been there longer than a year? im wondering if many people are able to ask for and recieve invites before they have been there the full year. i know the site says its ultimately up to the admins but i wasnt sure if it happens much or not.
    You must be a member for more than 50 weeks and anyone requesting outside of that criteria will be ignored.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    You must be a member for more than 50 weeks and anyone requesting outside of that criteria will be ignored.
    i know, then it says "(Staff hold the right to amend the rules where they give out invites, but this is at their own discretion)"

basically if they feel like giving invites to someone who has had an account for a day they can, i know they can. i was just wondering if it happens often or almost never, kind of a question for an admin of that site to answer if they read this thread.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    NO, I can tell you that it almost never happens as I can see who is requesting an invite and if he got it or not. I've never seen someone get an invite without fill that criteria so far.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Mems's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    please man i Love this site and need it please
    2 ratio

speedTest