Thread: Too Many Files That Dont Work At All!

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7]

God damn it theres too many freakin files out there that does not even work!

For example type in T3 rise of the machine.avi and you get a file with so many user that have it but the files dont even work. THis message is to inform you all that if you have files that dont work delete them and stop wasting other peoples time of downloading them and expecting them to work. What is up with that anyways. To lazy to delete or too dump to delete. No offense if u dont know how but please get rid of them they take up to much search time and are a pain in the as when you wait 4ever to download and find out that they dont work.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jayhawk
    join us at Soulseek see more in musicworld

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by Jayhawk@10 July 2003 - 06:34
    join us at Soulseek see more in musicworld
    I tried soulseek, too many queuing

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Could be that people don't delete video untill they watch them, and may even keep them beyond that thinking they just need a codec, that's why you should use G-Spot and AVIPreview.

As for software fakes and those infected, KaZaa has numerous worms that create fake files in directories that users are unawre they are sharing, many times a file with the most sources on KaZaa is a fake. I don't suggest getting any software or exe files on KaZaa anymore due to the fakes and malicious code, not to mention the lack of error correction. Use Shareaza or eMule for these types, or whatever.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    now, how many times has a topic like this been posted?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    a lot...people don't listen to join soulseek...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    now, how many times has a topic like this been posted?
    :skeeping:

abouit 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

BTW thanks to AVI preview I tell a fake to fC8k off and kill it after 8 megs why cant anyone else??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by swordofdoom@10 July 2003 - 00:21
    [FONT=Times][SIZE=7]

God damn it theres too many freakin files out there that does not even work!

For example type in T3 rise of the machine.avi and you get a file with so many user that have it but the files dont even work. THis message is to inform you all that if you have files that dont work delete them and stop wasting other peoples time of downloading them and expecting them to work. What is up with that anyways. To lazy to delete or too dump to delete. No offense if u dont know how but please get rid of them they take up to much search time and are a pain in the as when you wait 4ever to download and find out that they dont work.
    just use AVI Previewer and BS Player and all that stuff...works like a charm

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    If there is one thing I hate, it's people who keep files that have viruses like Win32.HLL.Handy, EVERY single file with the name of "Trillian Pro with Crack" has that file. It's FUCKING PATHETIC!