Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: If SCT Is Fastest, Then Why Does everyone Want FTN

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    Curiosity make people to go to space and do expedition like Astronauts.
    hahahaha great comparison

curiosity make people to go ftn and sct

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness
    If staff are so mature, why does Brandon ignore so many Pms on the site and on IRC (back when he was staff).
    He's the sysop, do you honestly think he has time to answer every single PM he receives?

Why did Kimii leave?
    None of your business.

Why did Silenced leave
    Silenced left? I don't think so. He did double as staff on SceneNetwork a while ago, though.

why did the other owner of FTN leave, yes not Brandon or Zlo there was another guy.
    ZasX stepped down. Why? None of your business.

Why does Staff fight with each other in the main IRC Channel, zephyr is a great guy, but still immature to fight infront of the entire IRC Channel. What about Silenced and Silver in main IRC? and dont get me started about the community, lot of great users there, but alot of users have no respect for each other at all. In IRC and the forums and just basic backstabbing and shit talking.
    Staff don't fight with each other, that's just the way the FT.N IRC channel is, everyone jokingly fights with each other, it's just fun. Xmz, zephyr, norc, Silenced, Brandon, the donors and VIPs, and the regular users all fight with each other.

We all know each other so well that we can jokingly fight and be abrasive to each other, and no one gets hurt.

Backstabbing and shit talking? You must be idling in the wrong channel.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Drak0's Avatar Member
    They are both great,top Torrent Sites.Top of teh bt pyramid,along with a few others..
    So from someone who knows and has both... Some should stop posting and putting them against each other.. and talking shit about teh staff for both sites..(Especially when they have no knowledge or believing some of the shite that is posted here sometimes ) There is no perfection in human beings and staff put up with alot of crap as well.They do this for free.As for Eezee,he is a good guy ,who wubs ScT and likes to troll a little with some people. But he has been there for ScT 110%,even before he was staff .
    It is a shame so many will or have a distorted perception of different Sites...Lets just fight together against teh system instead.Ahhh I forgot! Thats not what these threads are about....
    Give... Do not take..
    Truthfully,I like it both ways at the same time..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Obviously because speed isn't everything.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    LOL It is 4 meeeeeee!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    cnn and bbc have faster pretimes topic end

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Well from my Gbit SL server

FTN Top Upload 13 MB/s
    FTN Top Download: 15 MB/s

ScT Top Upload: 39 MB/s
    ScT Top Download: 46 MB/s

ScT is simply a faster site, for every 1 server at FTN there are about 60-70 at ScT.

Well from my home comp

FTN Top Upload 34kB/s
    FTN Top Download: 750kB/s

ScT Top Upload: 34kB/s
    ScT Top Download: 750kB/s

pretty much the same speeds for me, so i cant say either is faster

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    for every 1 server at FTN there are about 60-70 at ScT.
    you exaggerating slightly

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Well, even so, ScT has better pretimes ,at least in the past month, far better browsing speed that any other existing tracker, about 10 times better content, there is no tracker with better content than sct, it has a nicer interface, it has an incredible number of peers, from 15 000 users result over 100 000 peers, which means you can get everything at top speeds and torrents last over 1 year. FTN from 5 300 users it had 12 000 - 15 000 pears. Now that it removed ratio it has 20 000 peers. So it doesn't matter if you say FTN is better or smth, the users don't agree aparently. Even with the retarded ideea of messing the ratio principle , users still don't use FTN. If ScT removed ratio's it most likely hit over 150 000 peers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I see you, balajik.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Well, even so, ScT has better pretimes ,at least in the past month, far better browsing speed that any other existing tracker, about 10 times better content, there is no tracker with better content than sct, it has a nicer interface, it has an incredible number of peers, from 15 000 users result over 100 000 peers, which means you can get everything at top speeds and torrents last over 1 year. FTN from 5 300 users it had 12 000 - 15 000 pears. Now that it removed ratio it has 20 000 peers. So it doesn't matter if you say FTN is better or smth, the users don't agree aparently. Even with the retarded ideea of messing the ratio principle , users still don't use FTN. If ScT removed ratio's it most likely hit over 150 000 peers.
    I'm not going to argue why FTN is better than SCT (at least for me) 'cause it is pointless and I've already done it some times

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast