Thread: Oink!

Hello all,

I am new to all of this, but I thought I would give it a shot. I have a brother that is a rare vinyl and b-side freak. His collection is great. But, from what I hear about Oink, it sounds like I could find almost anything. I would love to give my brother a great gift. Music that even he doesn't have would be the best thing ever for him.
    I would like to request an invite to Oink. Someone I met recently said they used to have an account, but it got shut down because he didn't upload enough. Well, the thing about me is I work at a regional music magazine and have advance cds come over my desk on a daily basis. I would be able to be a great addition to Oink. I will need to learn how to upload the albums, but I would be willing to put as many up as necessary. If someone would be willing to shoot an invite my way it would be terribly appreciated! Let me know!

Best

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    good luck, I'd give you one if I had one

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Oink is tuff man and with only 3 posts here thats going to be a tough one to get. My advice for what its worth is to post well and post often make some friends good ones they will halp you out once you become a good trusted member here. I wish you the best of luck and stay away from this guy Sear he is a real degenerate

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ok, thanks for the advice!