Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just another guy asking for a BMTV invite

Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    I just have 1 qn,does it offer the same tv episodes but coming from different scene groups - like for example - CSI NY S04E02 - does it have HR or x264 releases from CTU or LOL instead of Dimension ?

If it does not,then I wont bother chasing for this invite, cos the releases from Dimension are only DD 2.0 not 5.1

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They allow it if the change in the quality is different enough. So yes they would have that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Kyl3KK- can do me a favour (no,not asking from you an invite)
    So does BMTV have CSI NY S04E02 and CSI Miami S06E02 DD5.1 ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They banned me for being a member here and accusing me of trading, so I can't. But I'm sure they have it, what are the exact release names?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Has the CTU or LOL releases pre'd? If they lost the race then all you will get is Dimension unless there is a proper or internal release.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sense - sorry, i dont understand - what is pre'd ?
    Kyl3KK - I dont know the release names,cos I dont know if they even exist - all my curent sites (tl,scc,revtt,hdbits)only have the dimension version

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    the realeases are pretty much the same releases you find everywhere else, besides internal packs obviously. The only difference, uploaders at BitMETV unrar the files first before uploading.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    puckface - I assumed you said the releases are the same everywhere becos you have a BMTV acc. and not you used inductive reasoning (meaning like you have 20 sites (but not BMTV) that only have dimenson releases,and thus you inferred that it is the same for BMTV)

The above statement is not meant to be offensive - just need clarification and confirmation (cant find a more diplomatic way to do it)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    tvtorrents the same
    just prestige level is different
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    What is prestige level - you mean prestige level of the site - nah, i dont go for rarity of trackers and super early releases - I just go for the highest possible quality content and rare content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast