Thread: black cat acc

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    hi guys has any 1 got a black cat acc that they r not useing and is willing 2 give it free 2 me
    Last edited by TYPE R; 10-07-2007 at 05:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Until the blackcats invite system comes back

i can send you a wiitorrents invite if you want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it will take a long time if they will open invite system

Announcement: New Registration Closing Indefinately!!I have decided that now is the time to close New Signups indefinately.

We do not have invites, and i very much doubt they will be coming back any time soon.

So if you have an account now, and you like it here, then i suggest you try to keep it. as getting in from now on will be virtually impossible.

The staff also scour invite/trading sites, and it we do catch anyone trading their account on these sites, they will be banned without any notice.

Only reason i am sending this is so i dont go back on it tommorow like i usually do.

When we do open again, not even i know the answer to that, so please dont PM staff members, or spam the forums asking.

thanks

Staff

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE R View Post
    hi guys has any 1 got a black cat acc that they r not useing and is willing 2 give it free 2 me
    dude they were open a week ago...way to pay attention! lol