Thread: Swedvdr, NB and FTWR

Anyone with an invite to these beauties. That is willing to give to a Welsh Celt. No trades. Dont get if you dont ask. I give as good as I get whenever I can.

Thanks all

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Rabbit has no invites right now IIRC.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    another request =/
    start making friends,giveaway invites,helpiing others
    and if you'll be lucky enough you even get NB or SWEDVDR
    FTWR you wont get,i'm telling you straight =/
    good luck m8

maybe we should do -the guide to TRY to get high trackers

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I have offered tracker invites.
    I have friends
    I have high rated trackers.
    Iam not a boy
    Iam only asking
    Iam assuming FTWR have still disabled invites.
    As for a guide to getting high level trackers. Iam fully aware of how its done.
    Thanks for the input.
    This is afterall a giveaway, request section.

Iam certainly not desperate enougth to take shit off people who know nothing about me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Why say you are not a boy? Thinking a girl makes u special on the internet? o_O

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by willow1976 View Post
    I have offered tracker invites.
    I have friends
    I have high rated trackers.
    Iam not a boy
    Iam only asking
    Iam assuming FTWR have still disabled invites.
    As for a guide to getting high level trackers. Iam fully aware of how its done.
    Thanks for the input.
    This is afterall a giveaway, request section.

Iam certainly not desperate enougth to take shit off people who know nothing about me.
    He was giving you advices on how to get rare trackers and suddenly you are acting like you know everything. Keep up the attitude...

You only have 8 posts and you want them all, huh? Go participate in the forums of your high level trackers b/c nobody will invite you to these trackers in the near future...
    army now... //

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Iam not a girl. Just didnt appreciate being talked to like a naughty boy thats all. Probably over reacted. Can see he/she is a regular here and is well liked. I can see why what was said was said so I apologise if I threw a wobbler. Celtic blood.

Dont think I asked for them all Lingo. I far from know it all. Jees, I was only asking. If I dont get I dont get no biggi. Everyone needs to just relax a little. including me
    Last edited by willow1976; 10-07-2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost