Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD Rip torrents...

Thanks for the info xxzzxx

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    well, blackbird is not a novice. he knows his sources, rlslog have posts ranging from dvdrips,r5, r1, hdrip, bluray and many more. that a really good site for getting info. the link he gave you was correct. those were all dvdrips, if you read the titles....example:

Hostel.Part.II.2007.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE
    The.Invisible.R1.DVDRip.XviD.READNFO-XanaX
    Shrek.The.Third.2007.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE

you see it in the title DVDRIP. just to let you know, dont mention axxo name here. alot of people see axxo as a stealer from scene groups. in other words, the titles i have above, will later be renamed and re-encoded to axxo in a matter of days. i used to download from axxo a year ago, and as a noob you would think his stuff is good, but in reality there are way better ones. as for scene group or in your terms "dvdrip producers", most are pretty much the same. they all produce good quality, all that matters is who releases it first and not being nuked for violating scene rules(badcropping, bad audio, mislabeled) hope this helps you out

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    well, blackbird is not a novice. he knows his sources, rlslog have posts ranging from dvdrips,r5, r1, hdrip, bluray and many more. that a really good site for getting info. the link he gave you was correct. those were all dvdrips, if you read the titles....example:

Hostel.Part.II.2007.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE
    The.Invisible.R1.DVDRip.XviD.READNFO-XanaX
    Shrek.The.Third.2007.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE

you see it in the title DVDRIP. just to let you know, dont mention axxo name here. alot of people see axxo as a stealer from scene groups. in other words, the titles i have above, will later be renamed and re-encoded to axxo in a matter of days. i used to download from axxo a year ago, and as a noob you would think his stuff is good, but in reality there are way better ones. as for scene group or in your terms "dvdrip producers", most are pretty much the same. they all produce good quality, all that matters is who releases it first and not being nuked for violating scene rules(badcropping, bad audio, mislabeled) hope this helps you out
    Noticed you slammed axxo for being a re-code group.
    All the groups you mentioned above do the same as axxo.
    They take a rls from somewhere (p2p to be specific) and then just recode them. Same thing axxo does.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Thanks I'll remember that dcliffnotes, dl-ing some from that site now!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    yup melvinmeow, you correct. you got really technical there. really smart veteran of the scene making good observation. i didnt mean to slam axxo. i have respect for the guy. like i mentioned in the past thread a few months back, to me axxo is like robin hood. he takes from the scene and gives back to the sceneless, like public trackers. i just wanted to warn him about axxo before anyone else slams him even more with far worst insults. but all in all, everyone steals from everyone......or sharing is caring. cheers everyone good day

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    canopus's Avatar Poster

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    thank you, i didn't know this site. how fast are they compared to vcdquality?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I think waiting for mulch to turn into stone would be faster than vcdquality...

My guess they get them posted a few mins before vcdq.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I think waiting for mulch to turn into stone would be faster than vcdquality...

My guess they get them posted a few mins before vcdq.
    that's great considering they add lots of information, pics etc. to the releases.

i think i will use this side from now on for release infromation.

if anyone has a better one, please let me know.

(not talking about pre dbs here)

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My personal favorite is Replica

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12