Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sorry JP but....

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I'm delighted at that Argentinian win. Now I can gaze upon the delectable Hernandez and the Lovely Pichot for a bit longer.

Also I really like them as a team. They've worked hard, they've got spirit and they've got the skills. I can't see them beating South Africa but an England Argentina final would be awesome.

Them making the semi's will also do wonders for raising the profile of rugby in Argentina and the Americas in general.

Sorry. Really really sorry.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    The better team won and good luck to them.

The charge down try beat us, both in the points it resulted in and how our players reacted to it.

I think we got as far as we could reasonably have hoped for if truth be told. That's not to say that I wasn't shouting like a madman and biting my nails until they bled during the game like.

I predict South Africa will beat France in the final. Bearing in mind I've pretty much been wrong about everything else.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    At least you chaps did better in the egg chasing wurld cup than you've ever done in the puntsphere wurld cup, like.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Good point, well made.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yarp

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    aye butho's got the falklands ay.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    The better team won and good luck to them.

The charge down try beat us, both in the points it resulted in and how our players reacted to it.

I think we got as far as we could reasonably have hoped for if truth be told. That's not to say that I wasn't shouting like a madman and biting my nails until they bled during the game like.

I predict South Africa will beat France in the final. Bearing in mind I've pretty much been wrong about everything else.
    This whole world cup has had me white knuckled and screaming at the TV. It's been fantastic and full of amazing play and unexpected results. I think you might be right as to the final although I hope not. If our lads show as much pluck, grit and determination as they did on saturday then we might have a chance.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i predict that south africa will win and play france in the the final

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You're just copying JP!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    no i aint my team got knocked out early and watching them play south africa are the stronger side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast