Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN userlimit

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It is back at 6,000. Just look at the front page. I don't know what it was...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    yeah apparently Zlo was drunk and changed it

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sure...or just scaring long - time users. It was funny though, that there weren't any (official) announcements , forum - topics, messages or comments on it. It was a major suspect from the 1st moment...of its short existence.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I doubt they will increase the user database that much they have not even reached 6000 users yet let alone 15000 which will take years unless thy pull of invite restriction rules which i dont see happening.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    I hope that FTN's userlimit will stay as it is now, like the site just the way it is

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I already thought, they want to see some fresh blood.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    yeah apparently Zlo was drunk and changed it
    i guess so

Left out

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I Run It
    The truth is i pressured Brandon in another thread and since hes always saying he can host ScT's number of peers and users on his Server and that he doesn't need the same hardware that ScT needs, i decided to take him up on that, he changed in a few minutes to 15K, but now i see he couldn't follow through with it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    The truth is i pressured Brandon in another thread and since hes always saying he can host ScT's number of peers and users on his Server and that he doesn't need the same hardware that ScT needs, i decided to take him up on that, he changed in a few minutes to 15K, but now i see he couldn't follow through with it.
    lol brandon said not directly that dont need sell invites at 20€ and say that its for the Hardware only servers costs.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I Run It
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    lol brandon said not directly that dont need sell invites at 20€ and say that its for the Hardware only servers costs.
    People who have no idea what they are talking about should talk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast