Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swedvdr giveaway

ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Well, I give another change to fst show the better side of this community.

I'm gonna give away one (1) swedvdr invite to user who's relly gonna deserve it.

• NO PMs!!! (You even can't )
    • No proofs or anything
    • Just you have to convince me. You're not gonna get it only by saying I want it because the content. Use your brains. This invite will go to user who really needs it.
    • And no The "God bless you" crap. I'll say that if you even say that you wont get invite.
    • Must be a member at least 2 moths and have 50 posts. (I don't care about rep points. I don't care dou you have 100 of them or do you have them at all)
    Only the user who REALLY DESERVE the invite will get it.

Good Luck
    Last edited by ROFL-LOL; 10-08-2007 at 05:28 PM.

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    malignoy2k's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    man before of nothing , i wanna say than k u for this giveaway man
    man im lookin invite for a long time man ... and i really need plz
    im interesting in this material of scenne ...
    its a dream for me
    i love dvd movies
    o what i say im need and ill be greatfull with u ....
    ill never trade with this man ....
    great speed and verygood tracker

i need one man pls
    Last edited by malignoy2k; 10-08-2007 at 03:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can I have it? I will never trade or cheat with it. I love DVDs and SweDVDR is my dream tracker.
    Follow the white rabbit

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DEmEX's Avatar [[[Inhuman--User]]] BT Rep: +3
    In the Heaven....
    can i have it........i need this tracker for the movies y because is a good comunity i will never trade or cheat with this invite.......please

great giveaway.....................thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by DEmEX; 10-08-2007 at 03:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice move, Bro, as always...Hopefully U find a good owner of that invite! And with this move U help in dissolving the myth of rankings and rarities...Good job!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I love DVD movies and I need this invite.I looking for invite of 6 mounts

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would like to have swedvdr inv

I think i pass all the requirements, I want that tracker especially now because my internet connection is more faster than the past months and i like dvd movies format, Hopefully i got it
    thanks in advance....

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    great giveaway

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ♥ FST ♥
    Hey man .. been waiting for an invite to a dedicated tracker for months now ...i honestly don't have much trackers and i know how important it is to be a good member at a tracker .. in terms of ratios i always keep a 2:1 ratio at all my sites. I will definitely not let you down. Im no trader and cheater thats for sure and i will never be one in my lifetime, so i will not abuse their policy and just trade away their invites. I believe that this bittorrent thing should be free. If a site has rules against a certain thing, i respect it.. SweDVDR is known for offering dvds of the best quality, im sure ill enjoy that site as much as everyone else and i will put my surplus energy into making that site a even better place... My connection is on a very fast network and i will definitely seed my torrents for weeks ...regardless of the amount of peers.

please man i know i might be asking for too much, but one day when i have enough i will be able to repay all your kind deeds. Im the kind of person that don't forget people that help me.

Thanks for your time

Wishing for: SweDVDR

11. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    HI. great giveway. So why i need this invite? I think becouse i like uncuted version of movies, with better quality than dvdrips and with some extras. i have a huge collection of dvd movies that i want to refill with new releases of movies. swedvdr is the best source of what i like and want to have. and maybe one day i will give all my collection to my kids... Thanks for reading my post.
    Last edited by vytexx; 10-08-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast