Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the coolest on FST?

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    its funny you should mention that,

Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    Wankers............ U Sound Like A African!!! Go Lick Ur Mothers Aids Infested Asshole, And Give The Virus 2 Ur Self Fagggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He Is As Gay As The The Fuge Packers Are.............hommo Shit And Fart Sucker............hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He Is The New Hommo Of The Block, Cock Sucking Fudge Packer, Ass Licker Shit Sucker Fart Inhaler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha..............lolololololololololol.........shouldn't U Be Fucking Ur Dad By Now Flamer Ass Fucker Shit Face Stinker?????????????????????????????
    THIS GUY Faggotbeater LICKS THE SHIT OFF OF HIS MOTHERS ASS CRACK. P.S AND POPS THE SCABES OF HIS MOTHER AND FATHERS DIRTY LITTLE SHIT HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i guess that puts you out the picture

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post

He Is As Gay As The The Fuge Packers Are.............hommo Shit And Fart Sucker............hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He Is The New Hommo Of The Block, Cock Sucking Fudge Packer, Ass Licker Shit Sucker Fart Inhaler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha..............lolololololololololol.........shouldn't U Be Fucking Ur Dad By Now Flamer Ass Fucker Shit Face Stinker?????????????????????????????
    THIS GUY Faggotbeater LICKS THE SHIT OFF OF HIS MOTHERS ASS CRACK. P.S AND POPS THE SCABES OF HIS MOTHER AND FATHERS DIRTY LITTLE SHIT HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah some fag talking shit..........seems like u know how 2 do the same!!! BTW that loser started all of it....just like u are doing wtf???

3. Lounge   -   #13

Yeah some fag talking shit..........seems like u know how 2 do the same!!! BTW that loser started all of it....just like u are doing wtf???
    U sure have no life looking 4 EX post, and posting them when they are old!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you said i was out the picture, and you you need to make cool and good friends, but you totally lost your "cool" when you posted all the nasty shit, you were getting worked up, cool kids dont do that, do they?

U sure have no life looking 4 EX post, and posting them when they are old!!!
    its only a day or so old, and i was just showing you that your not cool like you say you are thats all.
    Last edited by killer23; 10-09-2007 at 01:33 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Clocker's the coolest obviously...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    you said i was out the picture, and you you need to make cool and good friends, but you totally lost your "cool" when you posted all the nasty shit, you were getting worked up, cool kids dont do that, do they?
    That faggotbeater started shit out of now where........look 4 quality lounge in the lounge section......It's all there. He was beefing catz 4 no reason, so I spoke my mind........now go to another tread if u can't handel the heat man.....wtf.....leave me alone if u don't understand!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I'm glad to see that the 'Ownster' hoodlums (BabyDick and Faggotbeater) have finally been banned.

I know the lounge serves as an unmoderated section of the board, but these hooligans pushed that freedom to the limit. I actually submitted a report about their behavior, not because I felt insulted, but because I felt that they took something away from FST.

They violated the Lounge's "community standards" and crossed the unwritten line that, I think, should have warranted a firm warning and then a swift dismissal if they persisted. This was just no longer a fun community and their invective posts brought a new low in my book. Had I been a n00b (new) member and saw their inflammatory remarks, I would not of thought much of this place.

I hope this HELPS!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I think that tweakz case warrants an enforcement of the 8th
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Hey tweakz you're not winning any "cool and good" friends with this shit mate...cool it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    I think that tweakz case warrants an enforcement of the 8th
    YO WTF is that suppose 2 mean??????

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast