Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Request: Revolt Invite

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i'd appreciate it if someone could drop me a invite at revolt too. heard that its a great community and would really like to spend some time chatting with other people there

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    do you like walking on eggshells?
    thats how revolt is, make a joke or witty remark someone don't like and your gone.
    site sucks in my opinion
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hangemhigh, what utter codswollop you profuse.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    do you like walking on eggshells?
    thats how revolt is, make a joke or witty remark someone don't like and your gone.
    site sucks in my opinion
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Revolt is unique because it is all about discussion and diversity. The tracker is an after-thought, a means to which interesting files can be shared amongst friends (last count I think was around 11 files I believe).

To ban someone for freedom of expression on Revolt would be like banning someone from FST for asking about file-sharing.

Accounts are deleted only because there was an attempt to deceive -- pure and simple. By this, it means, if you: Created a duplicate account, signed up via a proxy or some other deceptive means, or attempt to reach the 25 posts needed for PU status by writing such pearls of wisdom as: Ya me to m8, or my personal favourite...Ya I liked that movie 2...

If this was the case then it is likely why the account was deleted.

Bottom line, an account at Revolt is deleted not because they didn't like your opinion, but because you really didn't express one!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    tankoman

JA put you name forward recently and when I was asked I blocked your chance of getting an invite. I don't believe you would like revolt and we don't approve of traders, which you have been involved in up to last month.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    as i said before .. its all about the diverse and interesting community that im after ...i already know its more of a forum than a tracker, that is perfectly fine with me..

if anyone has an invite they can spare, feel free to pm me. and guys plz leave the negative comments aside ..its really not necessary if you really think about it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    revolt great community but very rare
    never be there before but I hope I'll one day
    Good luck m8

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    Good luck m8
    thanks mate

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    Good luck m8
    thanks mate
    I dont think he was talking to you

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by LostHeroes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tankoman View Post
    Hey friends,

I am requesting again for a revolt invite. I want to emphasize that I do not want it for its torrents but for the amazing community I have heard it is. I am happy to provide my usernames on various trackers so that you may check how active I am in various communities. I know I have traded in the past or at least tried to, but now times have changed for me

I would be really glad and thankful to a person who is willing to help me out with it. I assure your invite will be in safe hands.

Best Regards

Looking at your profile
    #########################################
    Total Posts: 41 (0.38 posts per day) Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 30 posts. ( 71.43% )

Last rep recieved: 09-2007
    Comment: Trusted Trader
    ##########################################

We dont take kindly to your type at Revolt, so don't bother.
    I am happy to pm you profile links at various trackers and you can see for yourself how active i am in the forums

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast