Thread: Do you need a demonoid invite?

I am in serious need of an oink invite and am willing to trade a demonoid invite please PM me if you are interested

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    holy shit a demonoid invite are you serious, thats a great offer

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Aside from the fact that it's completely not cool to trade, I Personally I think it's rather refreshing to see someone who is not all caught up in the ranking system and views trackers on the basis of his/her own idea of worth. Would not the BT community be a much better place if we all considered things this way...don't you think!

my two cents anyways

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    rather just "ask" for an oink invite. Nobody is gonna trade it for demonoid lol Beside, OiNK is strict with these stuff.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oink Vs demonoid... I think is it worth to trade??

Forget trading and just ask someone for free giveaway and if they think you can be trustable. Definitely they will give the invitation.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Aside from the fact that it's completely not cool to trade, I Personally I think it's rather refreshing to see someone who is not all caught up in the ranking system and views trackers on the basis of his/her own idea of worth. Would not the BT community be a much better place if we all considered things this way...don't you think!

my two cents anyways
    ^ so true!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

my two cents anyways
    Ya man true enough I'm just trying to get an oink invite and since invite are limited i figured trading them would make sense plus some of you have taken this way to far with all this swapping of buffered accounts maintaining a good ratio is not that hard on most trackers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

my two cents anyways
    then give the man a fukking invite