Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black XP dvd 4.0

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I was searching around for new apps and saw a upload of warezdemond's and Gamerman's new release called Milestone , Looks nice with boot screens and updated apps .

Link here to some pics if anyone curious .

http://blackxp.tk/
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-10-2007 at 01:36 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I want! Is it on Usenet?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    n00b
    My mom has it installed on her pc - Excellent o/s installation is a piece of p155 too, pretty much self-installs itself none of the boring m$ crap, Once installed it has loads of programs utilities built in, you just need to select which to install and which theme to use, it uses some of the vista functions/icons too, Simon

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It is beautiful.. when did it release?? I have a black xp version but it doesn't look like that...I think I have a older version. Gamerman is very talented.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I'll let you know how it works if I every finish D/L it .

I'm stuck @ 58 % with 2 (171) seeds and 47 ( 1781 ) peers .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    is this on newsgroups anywhere

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by njbrodeur87 View Post
    I'v only seen it on Demoniod which is a bugger as I'm Canadian so have to log on thru a proxy .

I'm a little concerned as my thread and njbrodeur87's thread where merged while I understand the reason ,the mod who did it missed a thread about another tracker that had it , ths I think ? Not a big deal just wish it was merged in its entirety .

Example the ths site has the same one but better speeds . Not how I would of liked to greet njbrodeur87 on his first thread . I'm sure the mod deleted a post from another member but can't remember the posters name . Id rather my thread was mergered to his just to keep people posting and I would understand the reason .

Not trying to cause trouble as I do understand the reason and your damned if you do and damned if you don't . Right ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-12-2007 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost my ass !

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    It is on DiDidave too

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by njbrodeur87 View Post
    I'v only seen it on Demoniod which is a bugger as I'm Canadian so have to log on thru a proxy .

I'm a little concerned as my thread and njbrodeur87's thread where merged while I understand the reason ,the mod who did it missed a thread about another tracker that had it , ths I think ? Not a big deal just wish it was merged in its entirety .

Example the ths site has the same one but better speeds . Not how I would of liked to greet njbrodeur87 on his first thread . I'm sure the mod deleted a post from another member but can't remember the posters name . Id rather my thread was mergered to his just to keep people posting and I would understand the reason .

Not trying to cause trouble as I do understand the reason and your damned if you do and damned if you don't . Right ?
    I'm on it too, Peat.

18% ATM, DL rate all over the place, but mostly a crawl.

There was only one seeding when I started, then we had weather kill the 'net for most of a day; it's been dogshit ever since.

You'll get it loaded, first, I'm sure.

Let me know how you like it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast