Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some give away

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    -demonoid invites
    - 10 puretrance (site down ftm)
    - 4 hd-bits.ro
    - 4 maze torrents
    - 1 scenelinks.ro
    - 2 bitient.org
    - torrent-vision.org invites
    - 1 tvjunkies.org

compared to above, i am a bit more selective with...
    - 46 horrorcharnel
    - 5 stmusic
    - 4 thebox.bz
    - 5 kray tracker
    - 1 OiNK
    - 4 hitlist.gr
    - 5 bitseduce

NO PM PLEASE!!!

RULES:

MUST NOT...
    - have had an account before under ur current IP (unless deleted of inactivity)
    - cheat (okay who is gonna admit they cheat? )
    - sh!t talk (i will view ur record if i am suspicious lol)
    - try to skip invite from me just to "try out"...use review for that...only when you are sure you want it, request here.
    - trade my invite (that also means you must not trade the account if i provide you the invite), if i see you trading anywhere in this forum...i will report your ass to admin...will get me in lil trouble but i will make sure you NEVER get back there and will NEVER ever get invite from me.
    - ask for account (you ask = disqualify)

to be considered one MUST...
    - request in this thread only; NO pm please
    - post at least 2 latest (today's, include date if possible) screen shot if you are requesting any from first group of tracker; if you are requesting for an invite for second group post at least 5 screen shot from trackers.

not a must have but WOULD HELP...
    - try providing stat for related tracker of ur request. Say, you request OiNK, try to post stat of music related tracker
    - if you are member of any of the site i am in, it would be easier for me to "check on" you. Tracker i am in: demonoid, oink, learnbis, bitspyder, bitseduce, place, docs, elbits, text, revtt, tl, st, stmusic, scc, td, rts, sitr, kg, thc, tdc, moviex, cinematk, digitalhive, cinemageddon, punk, kray, softmp3, vip, iplay etc...so if you are member there...i would give you some priority.
    - if i know you from any other tracker or if you know me, you do not have to post here...simply pm me. (edit: i just received an pm saying he knew me from some short of middleman trade which i was never involved in so don't try to fake that you know me...won't do any good but only harm)
    - i don't require you to post speed test, in fact i don't care what is ur speed...but for self satisfaction you may (y did i put this statement in "would help"? idk lol)
    -------
    okayi admit it i am too scared to invite strangers so try to make it clear what you want, why you want, try to let me know you, and most of all try to make me comfortable inviting YOU.

------
    feedback: if i am violating any rules of any site please let me know. I am always ready to "correct" myself.

---
    yup, i am done
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-10-2007 at 02:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah, remove SCC from the list!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Yeah, remove SCC from the list!!!
    humm y? okay i did it but y again?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    man, is it puretrance or puresound/TR!!!
    if it is TR i want an invite plz

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    puretrance lol xD

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    nSyder's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    puretrance ≠ tranceroute (I guess)
    But I don't know what's Puretrance URL.

Nice giveaway for newbies mate

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    puretrance.org

is down... suspended account lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    yeah!! even i get the same message, account suspended, contact the administrator!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nSyder View Post
    Nice giveaway for newbies mate
    ya not hard to get an invite...but i guess it's hard to give...fairly, took me months to get those in my account...so often i get chickned out to invite peps

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10

nyways a really nice giveaways for n00bs!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast