Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nhs

wasn't bristol the gay rape capital of Britain a few years back
    Maybe its got something to do with that?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    lynx's Avatar .
    I would have thought that was Brighton, but don't take my word for it, I'm not an authority on that sort of thing.

Maybe it's just that doctors in Bristol just can't keep their mouths shut.

Hmmm, maybe you were right about Bristol.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    No matter what you feel about the NHS...you have to wonder if the Americans are happy with their system....

Open Letter to Congress.org....

September 19, 2003

That remark about "open ended entitlements" coming from you OVERPAID BASTARDS, WHO JUST VOTED CONGRESS,THE OVERPAID FEDERAL WORKERS AND RETIREES WILL NEVER BE ENROLLED IN MEDICARE, KEEPING YOUR ROLLS ROYCE PLAN FOR YOURSELVES, is the height of ABSURDITY!!!!! PLUS, WHAT ABOUT THE OPEN ENDED ENTITLEMENT OF CONGRESS'S UNLIMITED POWER TO REWARD THEMSELVES WITH RAISE, AFTER RAISE, AFTER RAISE????? ARE YOU VOLUNTARILY GIVING THAT UP? BELIEVE ME WE ARE READY TO TAKE BACK YOUR DAMN PERKS THAT YOU GIVE YOURSELVES AND THEN PRESENT THE TAXPAYERS THE BILL! LOOK AT THE MOOD OF THIS COUNTRY! WE NEED TERM LIMITS BUT YOU GREEDY THIEVES HAVE IT ALL LOCKED UP SO NO HONEST PERSON NEED APPLY!!!!!! I DON'T WANT OR NEED YOUR STUPID RX COVERAGE BILL YOU IDIOTS ARE TRYING TO RAM DOWN OUR THROATS!!!YOUR ARE ALSO PROBABLY IN CAHOOTS WITH THE FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES AND OF COURSE THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WHO SHOWER YOU THIEVES WITH READY CASH TO STAY IN CONGRESS IN PERPETUITY! PUT US ALL ON CONGRESS'S EXCELLENT HEALTH CARE PLAN AND SHUT UP ABOUT ENTITLEMENTS UNTIL YOU RELINQUISH YOU OWN!!!!!!

Charlotte , NC

I just found this site....love it.

If anyone ever had any doubt as to what Americans feel about their government..visit.

Its a hoot.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@20 September 2003 - 00:10
    I just found this site....love it.

It shows

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What are we talking about here?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234