Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Honest Requests

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

Laugh

I may be too "young" on this forum to ask for some of these things, but I hope I can be considered anyway because I have been contributing here and plan to continue. I have been searching for these since before my time here.

I see threads all the time for these sites, but I want to do it right. I have included the specific reasons I would really love the invites with complete honesty. I have decided to post all the sites I'm looking for instead of just one, I don't believe in retirement, but this is all I'm interested in getting. I'm hoping that there are people who can trust me because I wouldn't let them down.

FT.N
    (initially would prefer without seeing either site)

OR
    ScT
    (which I may prefer although I don't know it yet?)

The reason I want one of these sites is because, as of now, I deal with way too many 0-day sites. There are tons out there, and they all have their pluses and minuses, I find it hard to choose ONE of them because one site has great packs, one gets tv shows before everyone else, one has the fastest speed on movies, one has some special freeleech stuff, one has a great community, one has more content, one has the best amount of peers, one has the least cheating, one has a really sexy layout, one MAY someday turn into a perfect tracker etc etc.

I've even narrowed down my 0-days and I still have quite a few. Not to mention, I have a lot of music sites that I do believe are all necessary for my vast music needs/tastes, then I have specialty trackers for my obscure movies addiction, my e-learning, my psychology/seduction stuff, DVD-Rs, and obscure DVD-Rs, my mac app haven, something for a little high quality and a site for video games... I can't part with my specialty trackers, I've tried to say they're not useful to me, but thats just not the case, and I just hope I can get one reliable 0-day with all the features I like. Even having two 0-day sites would be nice. I think it's ridiculous that I have to use so many. It's hard to be a member of so many sites and be a good member and contribute to them all.

I have read numerous reviews of FTN and ScT, I've seen ratings, I've seen people ramble on about how fantastic they are, and I really truly believe FTN or ScT is what I'm looking for and what would make my life a lot easier. Fast speeds, good pretimes, good content, packs, good community, good members, attractive layouts... I believe FTN and ScT are rated 10 for a reason and that is quite appealing.

Why I choose FTN over ScT initially:
    I have heard that both communities are great, but I have also heard some bad things about ScT, I guess I could never truly judge it myself because what do I really know... but I haven't heard a bad thing about FTN. I also have heard some of the features are better on FTN. But mostly swaying me, my speed is rather... bad, at least for now. And although I do always seed, and I always maintain a good ratio (usually 2 or 3+), these sites that are so hard to get into are almost threatening to me. I will for sure keep a good ratio (not a single doubt) but FTN makes me feel more comfortable after it got rid of ratios and that whole spiel.

Thor's Land
    I would love an invite to this tracker because I'm pretty big fan of French movies. The first foreign movie I ever saw was "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not", followed by a lot of other Audrey Tautou movies, and it actually sparked my interest in looking into movies other than American blockbuster hits. And still after all this time, after all these different movies, it seems I stay most interested in the French ones. I also have heard they have French DVD-Rs, which is really appealing to me since I typically have to hope Blockbuster has the movie and rip it myself (foreign movies are WAY too expensive for me to buy).

Elektronik
    This one, I'm not sure I need it too much. I do love electo music, and I'd love a site with a fantastic selection, but I've just gotten invited to TT when their forum was open. I haven't used TT enough to judge whether or not it's just gonna be top notch for eletro/house as well as it obviously is for trance. I've heard a lot of things from different people so I don't really know. My account would certainly be used, but maybe my resources right now are sufficient enough and somebody needs it much more than me?(Probably)

Anyone considering me:
    I want to assure you: I have never traded, and I have kept all the accounts I have ever had. I have never been banned, I have never been warned, I have always abided by the rules. I read FAQs and rules thoroughly before I download anything from sites, and I check announcements and the forums to make sure I'm not missing a banned client update or any other rule change. I also often participate in forums (if they're forums worth participating in. meaning friendly users, and interesting topics.) I do not stop seeding torrent if anyone is still leeching from me, no matter what my ratio. I give away all my invites and I try to be as fair as possible about it. I like to help people, I'm usually a really nice person, I'd say I'm pretty generous, and I'd say I deserve the things I've gotten and my inviters probably wouldn't disagree and I believe that I deserve these sites, too.

If I can do anything else to get an invite to these sites please let me know.

And finally,
    Giveaway!

Now, since this has all been about me and and that's lame;
    I currently have some invites I can giveaway
    (I'm pretty low at the moment.)

Please post here with the reason you want it.
    (if I decide I want ratio proofs or your email, I'll PM you, don't PM me first)

DO NOT try to get an invite if you have been banned there or you do not plan to keep your account to yourself.
    KrayTracker
    IndieTorrents
    HitList.gr
    SuperTorrents
    Music-Vids
    Dark-UK
    Myspleen
    Demonoid
    SITR
    STMusic
    TheFamily.bz
    SITR
    Cinema-Obscura (if they come back)

By the end of the week, I'll have some more.

PS: I apologize if anyone was bothered by the length. I can't help it.

Edit// font size increased so redcorvette doesn't have to squint his eyes.

Last edited by Grind$oFine; 10-10-2007 at 02:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ho...Ly...Shit

First of all, with explanations like that, you deserve all of it and more.

Now for my input:

I dunno what this crap is about being hard to seed at ScT/FTN. It's really not that bad.

Speaking of speed, if you want speed, go on the hunt for ScT. Period.

You said your speed was bad, so it would make sense trying to go for FTN, because it is ratio-less. That doesn't mean you don't seed though. ALWAYS seed. 1:1/36 hours. The packs of each are alone a great reason to go for both. Both trackers packs are superb. If you like community, FTN is your tracker.

Honestly I couldn't choose one now that I have both. Hunting for both of them is well worth it in the end. My advice to you though: Make more posts like this. This was extremely well written and if I had invites for both I'd give them to you just for this post, thats how good the post is.

More advice is keep doing giveaways for ScT. ScT folk love seeing users share and give back.

For FTN, help out around here a little, do giveaways, and catch our favorite guy in a good mood.

The #1 rule in the hunt for any "higher level" tracker is: Don't care about the level.
    The #2 rule is: Do NOT trade. Trackers hate that. If you trade you decrease your chances a lot.

And contrary to popular belief, ass kissing is not a requirement for neither ScT or FTN.

Oh and by the way, your age on this tracker is only a month younger then mine, so don't worry.

Also, I would hide your rep. Even though they are all from giveaways, some people don't look past the number and assume you are a trader.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 10-10-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Added stuff

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    excellent post. wish i was in a position to help.
    ill see you on the ftn forums soon enough im sure
    good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    plz increase your font size so i dont have to squint my eyes too much...hhee

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    plz increase your font size so i dont have to squint my eyes too much...hhee
    help the guys out with shitty eyes. i guess if it was any bigger though it would have seemed even longer then it was.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Press Ctrl + (that's Control and the + [plus] sign [in Firefox]) to enlarge the text size, internet gurus.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thats as good a request thread as I've seen. Hang on here, interact with the community and you'll get whatever you wish for.

Also, can you send me the myspleen invite please. Have been looking for some good comedy tracker. The email is privatepyle82 (hyphen) 1 (at) yahoo (dot) com

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Thank you to Kyl3KK and misledhope for your posts. Even without an invite attached I really do appreciate what you've said.

redcorvette and aysomc, the font problem has been taken care of, I only made it smaller so people didn't feel like they were stuck reading a lame story for school.

I also did recieve a Thor's invite, and I'm really thankful for that.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Best post i've read so far on FST

I really wish you luck in getting SCT/FTN, you really deserve them

By the way your avatar rocks!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    @Grind$oFine.. You gave me kraytracker invite and I was able to help other people out with the invites I got on it. You definitely deserve to be on those trackers you wish for. You gave good explanation for why you deserve it. I hope someone invites you there. Hope to see you there soon

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast