Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: TT account information

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post

ofcourse u can get it back if u still have the TT forum pass word u can recover even the TT tracker password and yes thay are diffrent then each other
    Yes,i have forum pass but how i can get back tracker pass when scammer changed tracker pass and email?

Forgot Password/Username?

Should you forget your password or username to the tracker, please use this link

(If you have changed you email address of that given to TT, then you are a fool! - In that case pm a member of admin for help - but dont expect a quick reply)

And dont post in the forum asking either, its just a waste of time and will be deleted/locked as no one there can help you!

http://www.trancetraffic.com/recover.php

thats what thay are saying
    Last edited by supper; 11-04-2007 at 05:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post

Yes,i have forum pass but how i can get back tracker pass when scammer changed tracker pass and email?

Forgot Password/Username?

Should you forget your password or username to the tracker, please use this link

(If you have changed you email address of that given to TT, then you are a fool! - In that case pm a member of admin for help - but dont expect a quick reply)

And dont post in the forum asking either, its just a waste of time and will be deleted/locked as no one there can help you!

http://www.trancetraffic.com/recover.php

thats what thay are saying
    Fool?

Can you read?

I was scammed- scammer changed tracker password and email,and i still have TT forum pass but i can't recover tracker pass coz he changed tracker email!

I already asked on forum and pm'd admins but... nothing!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345