Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tupac Alive?

FvKin GeniuS :D
    Is 2Pac Alive?
    Everyone seems to have their own opinion as to if Tupac will reappear in the year 2003. If the year comes and goes with no sign, then we should be all able to let him Rest In Peace. Since fans want excitement and hype, I'm going to give some theories on why SOME people think Tupac may re-appear in 2003. Take everything for what you will. Just read and enjoy.

The Plot
    This whole plot is about making a difference. And to make a difference in this world, you need cash. Pac didn't want to be like every other rapper that talked about making change, he actually wanted to do it. Weeks before his (fake) death, he was holding rallies to get minorities to vote. In his last interview, he talked of having a political party, and you need cash for that. Sure he was making money now (and I believe Pac was getting paid....don't believe everything you read), but you need a lot of money to have a political party. Now Pac is getting that money. Everything he is on, turns to gold. He is making loot now. You see, I believe Suge and Pac's moms, is in on this too. They staging this little war to make it look real. I also believe Suge and Pac knew Deathrow was going down. Thats why everybody leaving. Nobody is that stupid to not know that the Feds are watching. Suge knew this and he has a plan. He is gonna drop all the blame on David Kenner. Everyone says Suge was just the muscle, and David was the real head of Deathrow. Even C. Delores Tucker says this. Suge and Pac will hook in the future, I am sure. I also in no way, believe Suge set Pac up. Why would you drive in the car with a man who will be shot at that many times. And Suge insisted that Pac ride with him. Why would Suge take the chance of being wounded seriously. This is common sense. If you got a hit on someone, don't be standing right next to the guy. These people who would of shot Pac would have to be thugs, not Marksman. Cops don't even have that good of aim. I also believe that Pac letting people know that he was recieving death threats (he brought extra bodyguards with him to the set of Gang Related, and let the director know he was recieving threats.), it could be used as a reason for faking his death. He can gain sympathy. And if he went to jail for that, you thought the L.A. Riots were bad, and that was over some junkie named Rodney. This is Tupac. He would be a political prisoner, and would be out fast. They let Geromino Pratt out last year. Also Jesse Ventura won Governor, Hulk Hogan plan to run for President in 2000. The World is changing.

Bad Boy
    This one is scary. Could Pac really of had Biggie killed? I hope not, but it is kind of strange how there are 6 gunshots on Bomb First, and you don't hear him dis' Biggie no more in the rest of Don Kulliminati, then 6 months after Tupac died, Biggie died. This would be good on the side of Pac if he wanted to unite the Hip Hop Nation. All that would be standing in his way, would be Puffy, and without Biggie, Puffy won't have the respect of the East Coast rappers (which is evident today). This makes it easier for Pac to unite everyone. Remember its not about East or West. Which side are you on? But as Machiavelli explains, you can't just defeat your enemies, you must destroy them, give them no chance for retaliation. (Thats just a summary)

Gridlock'd Movie
    Why all these damn 7's. When pac and Tim Roth (white guy) ask about sandwiches, the cook points up to the menu. Pac and the guy gaze at the board. (they look at it weird if ya ask me) Then the camera goes to the menu (they actually highlight the menu as if it symbolizes something) All the L's on the menu are replaced with upside-down 7's. And you can tell that they are 7's (check it out for yourself) Then after seeing the picture of Pac and the guy on TV, the cook looks back and Pac and the guy, disappeared.

Gang Related Movie
    1) In the beginning of the movie, Pac and Belushi wait in Rm. 7.
    2) The bum in the movie, was missing for 7 years.
    3) Tupac's badge number is 115(1+1+5=7) Now in what movie or TV show, do you get to see the badge number, or even get to clearly see the badge period. How come we only see Pac's numbers too. Why not Belushi's. Also the slogan of the movie is, "The Best Place To Hide, Is Behind A Badge." On the soundtrack, they have this slogan and the badge showing.

Thug Luv
    1) Bizzy after his verse and before Pac, says, "He's alive, He alive"
    2) Why would they do that? Why would they change their album name to Art Of War. A title of Machiavelli's book. They maybe down with the plot. They know what is up.

I Ain't Mad At Cha & Toss Em Up
    1) Why was Ain't Mad At Cha the last video made by Tupac, and he dies in it, then his next video is Toss Em Up, by Makaveli. Then he breaks a mirror(7 years).
    2) I believe this was planned. He breaks a mirror for no reason. Unless this shows that he is cursed with having to be in hideout for 7 years, then he gets to come back in 2003.

Don Kulliminati (7 Day Theory)
    Who is the producer?... Simon! In the bible, Simon helped Jesus carry the cross. Who was helping Pac with his burden?... Suge Knight. What's Joshua Dream? Joshua in the Bible, dreamed of Jesus rising from the dead. Why did Pac have Exit Tupac-Enter Makaveli? Cause he is a new person. Tupac was killed off, but Makaveli will reappear.

Ambitionz Az A Ridah
    "spittin' at adversaries envious and after me, I'd ratha die before they catch me, watch me bleed."
    1) Could Pac have been telling us that he would rather die before his enemies get him first?

"When it's time to die and be a man and pick the way you leave, fuck peace and the police"
    1) Pac always talks about leaving this world on your own terms. Did he pick his way to leave?

"Payoff the block, evade the cops, cause I know they coming for me. I've been hesitant to reappear, been away for years, now I'm back, my adversaries been reduced to tears, question my methods?"
    1) That night in Las Vegas, no one seemed to have seen a damn thing. No matter how bad he wants to put an end to this this Puffy crap, he won't. Its not the right time. When he finally does, his enemies will flee, but many will question his methods and why he faked his death to unite, what he calles the "Nigga Kingdom."

No More Pain
    "I dare you niggas to ultrafy, I'll murder that ass, and disappear before the cops come runnin'"
    1) Pac got away before the cops came to see what actually took place in Las Vegas.

War Stories
    "My Lyrics are Blue prints to money making"
    1) He is telling us that what he is explaining in his lyrics are the Blue Prints, meaning the Plan to making more money, by faking his death.

Ain't Hard 2 Find
    The title is his way of challenging us to find him.

"I heard rumor I died, murdered in cold blood tramatized. Pictures of me in my final stages, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted, Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missing, But I'm worldwide baby, I ain't hard 2 find,"
    1) This sound like Las Vegas to me. He was murdered in cold blood, the picture him in the final stage, is that fake autopsy pic, and his mama cried, but its fiction, like a drama movie (dramatized!!&#33

"You tried to play me, now homicide is my only payment."
    1) Biggie tried to play him, now who is dead?

"Breaking them off on sight, stopping lives on redlights, watch them pause as I pull my strap out my drawers, and get to dumping on their ass, like the last outlaw."
    1) Sounds like the night Biggie died. Anyone can plan to kill someone in advance. And a red light would be easy. Your ass will have to stop sometime.

Hail Mary
    1) When Pac says, "run, quick, see, what do we have here now?"
    This is what happen when everyone discovered Jesus has risen from the dead. Mary Magaline was the first who discovered Jesus was gone.
    2) Prince Ital at the end keeps saying running from the penitenary, which Pac would be doing right now.
    3) Check the video out. The tombstone is cracked, and Pac enemies are killed while a guy in jail is enjoying it (Suge Knight is in jail).
    4) Okay this might be strecting but while the last of the Outlawz are rapping, listen to that sound that sounds like the wind. Well it actually souns like FATAL. Does it say 7 yearsssssssssss?
    5) Also, 5 seconds into the beginning of the song, you hear Tupac in the backgrouns say "and they say....." What is it that he is actually saying?

Blasphemy
    1) When the guy in the beginning says, "unless the Lord does return in the next 7 days...." after 7 days, listen for Pac to say, "7 years", and then right after he says this you hear, "don't start that blasphemy", and then again louder. He also starts to say follow me. Why does he say follow me? Cause he will return in 2003. He will be a leader.

"living by the Nile while the water flow, I'm contemplating thoughts, wondering which door to go, Brothas getting shot coming back resurrected."
    2) He is plottin and wondering where to hide. He says he will get shot and come back. (Year 2003)

"I leave this here and hope God can see my heart is pure, is heaven just another door?"
    3) Its like he is asking God's approval, hoping God will see his meaning for faking his death.

Life of an Outlaw
    "Why explain the game, niggaz ain't listening."
    1) In other songs he says the world is a game (listen to Staring Through My Rearview). He has figure the game out, but others don't hear him.

"Mercy to this madman screaming kamikaze in tongue."
    2) This is the second time kamikaze was mentioned. The 1st time was in Bomb First. Kamikaze are these japanese pilots who would kill themselves by crashing their planes into you. Basically making themselves into a missle. Pac decided to take himself out of the game, move to another level. He is telling us, but we don't understand. He screaming it in tongue. (I understand you Pac)

"Scheme with my team, just a chosen few"
    3) His team is the Outlawz and Suge. They are plottin' and scheming, but no one else is knowing.

"scarred but still breathin', believe in me and you could see the victory. A warrior in jewels. Can you picture me?"
    4) I believe in him, and I can see the victory to be won in 2003. He might not win the election, but it is a start. It will be a victory in defeat. He also saying that he is still breathing, still alive. Can you picture him?

Young Noble says:

"I play for keeps, arrange the whole crime scene."
    5) Was this an arranged crime (Tupac's faked death)? Was this a setup? Part of the plot? The Outlaws were left at the crime scene while Suge and Pac drove around.

Edi Ameng says:

"To plan shit, 6 months in advanced to what we plotted. Approved to go on swole, and now we got it."
    6) Feb 13-Mar 13, Mar 13-Apr 13, Apr 13-May 13, May 13-June 13, June 13-July 13, July 13-Aug 13, all these months, represent the 6 months in advanced. All Eyes On Me dropped on Feb 13. So Feb 13 til Sept 13, is what they plotted (Tupac's faked death), in advance.

Krazy
    "A million things run through my mind, You ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time. {Remember this tune}..."
    1) These lyrics and the chorus tells me he is watching time go by on his own. You don't have to be in jail to be doing time in jail, cause live is so hard, it's just like being in jail. He is thinking and it makes him Krazy. I'll be Krazy too watching Puffy blowup, and still suck. Small price to pay for a man with a great plot.
    2) I don't know much about the 3 day theory, except to say something will happen in 1999. Christ died on Friday, and rose on Sunday. Hence 3 days.

White Man's World
    "in the blick of an eye, my time away just made perfection. Did you think I died?"
    1) He is predicting what his plot would do. How being aawy will make perfection. He will be richer for sure. And when he returns to unite the black race, we will be stronger than ever. He also asks if you thought he was dead. Apparently so, but he's not.

"Will we make it to better times (tomorrow?)"
    2) Now he sounds like he is hoping that we make it while he is gone. Will we make it to his perfection, his better times?

"We ain't never gone walk off this planet unless yall choose to"
    3) He talks about only leaving this world on your own terms, AGAIN. He said something similar in Ambitionz Az A Ridah: "when it's time to die and be a man and pick the way you leave"

Hold Ya Head
    "Look and see. I see him. I'm alive!"
    1) Was Tupac again telling us that he is alive?

"so if I die do the same for me, shed no tears. An Outlaw, thug livin' in this game for years. Why worry?"
    2) Tupac had already died in Las Vegas, but he doesn't want us to cry, cause he will return. He will be in this game for years to come. So don't worry.

"Switched my name to Makaveli, had the rap game closed."
    3) Now that he switched his name, he is pass Rap. Tupac was the rapper. Makaveli is the revolutionary. He even said before, "Fuck the rap game, this is M.O.B.(Money Over Bitches)". That goes back to his plot to get richer.

"Got a cell at the penn for me waiting. Is this my fate?"
    4) It sounds like he is answering and asking a question at the same time. He has a cell for him waiting if he returns, but is he really going to be sent there. Is it his fate to be in jail? Again, think about L.A. Riots. With his death threats, people would be on his side. They will argue he had no choice, but to fake his death.

"Watch me paint a perfect picture, this live we living"
    5) He is telling us that what he is doing is just making everything perfect. Just like his time away just made perfection.

"Running from authorities til they capture me, and my AIM is to spread more smiles then tears."
    6) Right now he is evading the authorities. And when he says he aims to spread more smile then tears, he is saying that his faked death will cause some tears, but when he returns he will get more smiles. Like Rain turning to Sunshine.

"Plus nobody knows my soul, watching time pass through the glass of my drop top Royce, Hold Ya Head!"
    7) Nobody will understand him, and why he faked his death. Or that while in death, he will still be critized, because no one really understood him. He is an Lost Soul. And now he is watching time pass through the hourglass (like the one they had in the Master P video, "I Miss My Homies")

Against All Odds
    1) He gives Tupac Amaru Shakur, a 21 gun salute.

Lost Souls
    "Just wait till the Rains turn to sunshine"
    1) The rain is tears and the sunshine is smiles, get it? Soon there will be many smiles.

Never Had A Friend Like Me
    NOTE*** Suge and Pac were said to always sing this song in the studio.

"And you wonder if these white judges like us, Just stay strong, we'll appeal, nigga you'll be free, Down wit cha to the very end."
    1) Sounds like Suge situation now.
    2) Listen to the chorus of this song. Cause Tupac was riding with Suge that night. They both had the same enemies. And nobody will know where they will be at (at least Pac)

"Me and you against the nation, whispering while we conversating, cause niggaz died over information, How much can we take, expect us all to wait, the world ain't ready for us yet, so lets make Clinton pay."
    3) First off he is talking about President Clinton, not the faculty (listen to the whole song, he mentions the president again). Pac and Suge were plotting in secret and now we must wait for Pac to return, cause its not time now. Clinton has to pay for these hard times now.

Smile
    1) Listen to the intro. Pac tells us to smile through all this bullshit (his faked death). He tells us things are gonna happen in the future, thats going to make it hard to smile. But we got to keep going, make it to his better times.
    2) The video is creepy. Pac is crucified, but then set free, and walks away.

Niggaz Done Changed
    "I've been shot and murdered, can tell you how it happened word for word, but best believed that niggaz gonna get what they deserved."
    1) This I do not believe is the New York shooting. He told us what happen there and he even mention the names of the guys that did it, so for me it has to be Las Vegas. He can't tell us exactly what happen here. Too bad Biggie wasn't listening (Puffy beware).

Made Niggaz
    "Fuck em' all, let em' understand my plot to get richer, much more than 6 figures..."
    1) I'm trying Pac. This is for the non-believers. He knows he needs more than 6 figures to get a political party, and it wasn't going to happen with him alive. Now with him dead he got people who would not usually buy his album, buying it. Mo money, Mo money, Mo Money!!!

Edi Ameng say:

"Picture the scenery, cause for now you gonna have to imagine. Call me yo prophet cause I predicted what was going to happen."
    2) We have to picture Tupac, cuz FOR NOW (why for now, cause he is gone, but will return) we gotta imagine him. Then he says he is a prophet. What did he predict?!?! Could he be the same Outlaw in the song, "Life of an Outlaw", that talked about planning shit 6 months in advanced. hmmmmmmmm. Yes, this is Edi.

"I be gettin the paper snatching, at those whose be paper snatching, will emerge like crack in the 80's."
    3) Whose doing the paper snatching? I think it is the man with a plot to get richer. Will he emerge from his hideout.

Staring Through My Rearview
    "Staring at the world through my rearview, just looking back at the world, from another level, ya know what I mean."
    1) Do you know what he means? He's just chilling right now, watching us where no one can touch him. Remember in "White Man's World", he talks of walking off the planet only if we choose too. He chose to for now.

"Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops, niggaz is callin cops, people shot, nobody stop, I wonder when the world stop caring last night, two kids shot, while the whole block staring..."
    2) This sounds like the night in Las Vegas, except that Tupac substitutes him and Suge with Two kids. And you know what, that is a metaphor.

"Tell me, will my enemies flee when they see me?"
    3) If you were Puffy, Jay-Z, Mas, Mobb Deep, the Fugges, Junior Maphia... What would you do, if Pac returned?

"LISTEN, through the intermission, search your heart for a plan, and we turning bad boys to grown men, its on again."
    4) Intermission is now til 2003. Bad Boy is Puffy and who ever else on his side. And why does Pac say its on again. For that to be, the war had to stop (right now it is stopped). But why would Pac say that unless he plotted his death, only to return. In 2003 it will be on again.

"I'm seeing nothing my dreams coming true,..."
    5) His plot is working. His dream is happening.

Edi Ameng says:

Now you see him, now you don't, some niggaz be here for the moment, then they gone, what happen to them, well lets see, it seems to be a mystery."
    6) C'mon that speaks for itself.

7) Listen to him speak at the end. He put his mind to his plot and he did it. Now he's on another level.

Troublesome 96'
    "Can you picture my specific plan? To be the man in this crooked land, underhanded hits of plenty. These scams are plotted over plans of rocks"

1) He is asking us can we picture his entire plan to get richer. He wants to be the man, and Pac always talks about how messed up this world (land) is. He talks about him plotting his plan (scam).

"niggas talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone, cause they fear me in a physical form"
    2) Like now, while Pac is dead, them bustas is talking all this shit about him, cause when he was alive, they wouldn't say shit to his face.

"livin' pictures of my enemies, family times. God forgive me cause it's wrong, but I plan to die"
    3) Pac is asking God to forgive him for his plan, even though he know it is wrong. He told us that he planned to die, which he already has done.

Hell 4 A Hustler
    "I'm makin' money, moves mandatory, end of discussion, my past records tell the story, picture niggas be rushin'..."
    1) He is going to make a lot of money by making these moves now. He says stop talking about, his songs are telling the story. Everything you are reading here on this page.

All Out (unreleased)
    "on a one man mission, my Ambitionz to hold up the rap game, while I pluck holes in niggas like donuts"
    1) He is telling us about his mission (plan) and that the rap game will be on hold.

"while bitches wondering who shot me, load up, keep a grudge, shootin' slugs like Mummar Khadafi"
    2) He knows people are going to wonder who shot him, but don't worry cause he is still alive.

"bustin' caps at Jay-Z, and still avoidin' capture. While yall caught up in the rapture still after me, I'm in Jamaica sippin' Dakarey, no doubt"
    3) Pac says he is avoiding be caught, and while some people are worried about him, he is in Jamaica, where he can't be found.

Kulliminati
    In this song off the "Still I Rise" album, 2Pac mentions that he killed Biggie, and that he is coming back like Jesuz.

Autopsy Photos
    First off, how did Cathy Scott get a picture. She says they are locked up, but somehow this one slipped out. If you gonna show me a pic, show me one showing a face. Its also like she expects people to doubt the realness of the pic, cuz she tries to explain that we can clearly see his tatoos. She expects no one to believe her. She says it has to be him, cuz we can see the tatoo. Anybody who works in movies can make this pic. If you had a good computer and you good with it, you could make it. Her whole book is phony. The death certificate say Pac is 6ft, and weighs 215. I don't think so. And nobody puts 50 lbs of blood in someone. I bet Pac had this photo made so he can slow down the alive rumors, cuz at first there wasn't one done, then everyone start saying he is alive and now we have an autopsy. hmmmmmm

Lack of photos
    How come late at night in New York where nothing big is going on at the time, a photographer can get a picture of Pac giving him the finger, while being put in the ambulance. Yet not one photographer, media person, or even a tourist, (this is Las Vegas) get one pic of Tupac. Someone got a pic of him sitting in a car with Suge, but no one got one when it matter. You think the Pic of him alive would be worth something, how much you think a pic of him shot would cost. All we get is a pic of his car, and his entourage on a curb. C'mon you muthafuckas know what time it is.

Why so fast
    How are you gonna have a autopsy and a cremation in less then 24 hours after death. Let alone, this was a murder victim. That is unreal, but now we have no body. Also why did Pac make all those videos, songs, guest appearances, and movies, so fast. Cause anything with his name on it now, means Mo Money.

Political Party
    I believe Pac will return in 2003, right in time for the election campaign for 2004. Also did you notice that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were both at the hospital, when Pac supposely was shot. Jesse got experience with politics and so does Al. They can help Pac out, and find a candidate for his party. (Pac can't run, he won't be 35 and he is a convicted felon).

All the number 7's
    Why all these 7's. Its not a coindence. Its too many for that to be. Pac put them there for clues, to let us know he will return. Why does everything to do with his death has a 7 to it. C'mon, he had to die at 4:03. why not 4:04. It wouldn't work. Some people say well why you gotta add the 4 and the 3... Ok, for you Smarts, how is this for size. Let's subtract (4-3=1) and multiply (4x3=12). Now add the totals (1+12=13). What do you get? 13! The same day he died on, September 13. The same day All Eyez On Me was released, Feb 13.

Now his mom the person who is suppose to stop the alive rumor add another 7. In the video, "I wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto," she has it where Pac arrive on Sept 14, in a place like Arizona or even Mexico, and then she goes to 6 days later. Another 7 days. What is her reason for this? She knows what she did. Tupac Amaru Shakur Pac to me was like the modern day Malcolm X. I feel his every verse. I'm not too much in love with the Thuglife, but I understand. I can relate cuz I had friends like that, but I was steered away from that style. I know the political side more. I know the pains of trying to get somewhere.
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Music   -   #2
    There was some book published that had a leaked picture from the Las Vegas police that showed Tupacs body cut open by the coorinor (sp) and his death certificate.

Face it, Tupac is dead.

3. Music   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Notorious B.I.G, however, is alive and well.
    I saw him a couple of months ago at the bank Drive-In window.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Music   -   #4
    I know tupac is alive he lives right down the street from me i always see him put out his trash at exactly 11.15 every sunday. he eats at the mcdonalds some times and he .....................whatever face it bro your man is dizzead

5. Music   -   #5
    Retired
    i'm a Pac fan BUT HE'S DEAD !!!!!!!
    His songs about comming back and stuff he made them because he knew he was going to die by the bullet

6. Music   -   #6
    i found out bout this stuff bout a lil while ago

i just searched on google and it said that tupac wud b coming back at about august sometime or late july

7. Music   -   #7
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    if he really comes back we all know what to do... shoot him in the head because that's the only way to kill those damn zombies

8. Music   -   #8
    2 f*cking long to read

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    I've heard similar theories before as well as ones about Hendrix, Elvis, Jim Morrison and Hitler and perhaps most famously and the opposite (claiming he IS dead) Paul McCartney.

I think he is dead, but if he were alive, coming back now (in this year or arround) would be the best move, considering the fan-base for Tupac is growing so fast now.

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Even though i might believe he is dead...that still was an interesting read...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast