Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ScT & FTN

WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi,

I was just wondering if ScT and FTN are really worth going after? I heard good things about both of the sites and I have seen many people responding to the giveaways for them. I've never been to either of them but for those who are on either one or both of them is the effort really worth it? Which one do u think is better and why? Thanks for letting me know.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    is the effort really worth it?
    absolutely

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    is the effort really worth it?
    absolutely
    Not really...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

You can get almost everything in SCT and FTN <- in ->TorrentLeech and RevTT... The only difference is they're a lil faster and have better pretimes... FTN also has one of the best staff and community.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    From my experience (with a lot of "hard to get into" trackers) it doesn't take much effort if you genuinely want the tracker for a good reason and you can show other people you'd be a trusted user.

And I think it's worth it, but it also depends on what you want...
    If you just want a site that provides good 0-day stuff and you're not picky about it, RevTT, TL, ST etc. are all fine sites for it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hey fstrulz what happened to ur next JA sig? btw nice to see u found your sense of humour <3

btw I find these threads that say is something worth going after? what are you gonna do? trade and get banned again? #%^$#%^$#^%$^$^%

make friends within the community, hang out and you ll get all the invites u ever want. Trackers are not going anywhere and ftn just increased its userbase, so did sct *hint hint
    Last edited by p1r4t3; 10-10-2007 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

You can get almost everything in SCT and FTN <- in ->TorrentLeech and RevTT... The only difference is they're a lil faster and have better pretimes... FTN also has one of the best staff and community.

Have been quoting same thing since last month...but the noone seems to understand
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    do you need some effort to join? maybe yes if you try to find it from here
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Although I am not a member at any of those sites (lol)
    I do want to say:
    People want those trackers cuz they are rated high...cmon we are not kids (no pun intended) to be taken for a ride!
    So like whatever is said above...they are worth it

But..the fun is in getting them
    In life, you need to have challenges and goals..only then comes the interest to live every day

so stop asking, go for what you want! in a fair way
    I will be with you..in that chase..so beat me to it

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Zlo? I know you aren't talking about Brandon. He's an asshole.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast