Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get in the door??

jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have found myself time and time again staring at my computer screen hoping to win a high level tracker giveaway ..... I apply with my mid to low level tracker screen shots of my ratios, post my average cable connection speed test and hope that I am one of the chosen few to win or be invited to trackers such as FSC, FTWR ,UK-T or FTN. I'm not going to brag about anything b/c I'm the average Joe Blow who happens to enjoy torrenting and understands that a tracker is looking for someone who is loyal & honest. I AM that person.

What I want from you is what can I do to prove myself??

I look forward to reading your comments...jrzy

*Mods, my apologies if this thread is in the wrong section*

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    make friends, go talk in irc. its pretty hard to get into any of the sites mentioned thru trading. I don't think a Colombiano would find anything interesting at uk-t ( I say this because I am half Colombian and I find nothing interesting there, except cool design : P )

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jrzy: Stop and ask yourself why exactly you want those trackers. Do you want them because everyone else wants them? Because they're ranked highest on the WIAW thread? Because you've heard good things?

As Mister Moo said, the best way is to make friends. Make a good name for yourself. Post intelligent replies, help people out when in need, and things will eventually fall into your lap.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by lessthanfour View Post
    jrzy: Stop and ask yourself why exactly you want those trackers. Do you want them because everyone else wants them? Because they're ranked highest on the WIAW thread? Because you've heard good things?

As Mister Moo said, the best way is to make friends. Make a good name for yourself. Post intelligent replies, help people out when in need, and things will eventually fall into your lap.
    Yes, and when you try to ask for an invite, put yourself in the position of the person WITH the invites... would you invite you or would you invite someone else asking? do you have to add something else to your request that'll set you apart?
    Just posting your speed and ratio proofs usually wont get you anything like that. Your motive is the #1 importance and speed/ratio is just what can seal the deal for you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    bribe, trade and backstab like everyone else.
    Your low post count and reps speak louder than your
    concise and humble post,,nice snowjob bty..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    im with you man, been trying to get into FTN for a while before i even got on these boards and have heard nothing but a whole bunch of no's. maybe we should just go create a new account and our very first post after being here a month we can request FTN, that seems to be the way to do it these days.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Maybe stop begging on a forum, go get active where you are, and don't bug the shit out of people?

Then someone might offer you one.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Don't base your e-friendships on whether they have the invite(s) you're seeking; if they don't have any or they're not even a member of that tracker, be their friend anyways.

Everyone needs a friend.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    /me hugs th0r

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    heh.. so u want in just because they are high level trackers,? most of these trackers are community based. If u get in chances are u wont even use them. If I were having invites to them, I wouldnt even consider u. Go get an invite to torrentleech and leech! and to all others in this thread, he doesnt want friends.. He wants only people with invites to these trackers to befriend him and invite him, then he ll forget all about them. What a lame ass...

And all of them are begging for invites in the wrong forum................ Warned and disabled Privs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Last edited by p1r4t3; 10-11-2007 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast