PS2

3. Games   -   #43
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by terfdurkel@15 July 2003 - 05:53
    Genesis 3?? Never heard of it either.
    its called a megadrive in uk
    its the third case for the system

4. Games   -   #44
    Not being a fanboy- as I own both a PS2 and XBox- I freely admit that I love my XBox. Yes, Vice city and Gran Turismo are great, but XBox has the games that I will play a lot more. After getting 100% completion on bot GT3 and GTA:VC (thats right, no codes either) I found myself borded to death with single player gaming and plugged my XBox onto XConnect and played Halo online for hours. With Doom3, Halflife 2, Counterstrike, Fable, and of course Halo 2 on their way, you can't go wrong. Almost all PS2 games worth my time are either being ported to XBox or are on PC. So go lift some weights and take some protein suppliments because you gotta go get an XBox. That last part was because the things so monsterous. And yes, I am funny.
    Buy!

5. Games   -   #45
    Sorry I posted twice. Say- will those new ProAction Replays affect XBox Live?
    Buy!

6. Games   -   #46
    Originally posted by scribblec+15 July 2003 - 17:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 15 July 2003 - 17:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-terfdurkel@15 July 2003 - 05:53
    its the third case for the system [/b][/quote]
    no wounder i live in USA it didn&#39;t come out in USA did it?

7. Games   -   #47
    Originally posted by scribblec+15 July 2003 - 17:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 15 July 2003 - 17:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-terfdurkel@15 July 2003 - 05:53
    its the third case for the system [/b][/quote]
    no wounder i live in USA it didn&#39;t come out in USA did it?

8. Games   -   #48
    Originally posted by AznRocky+15 July 2003 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky @ 15 July 2003 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@15 July 2003 - 17:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-terfdurkel
    @15 July 2003 - 05:53

its the third case for the system
    no wounder i live in USA it didn&#39;t come out in USA did it? [/b][/quote]

yes it was made in the US is have one
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

9. Games   -   #49
    i remember when the megadrive first came out it was soo expensive, now u look at it, u could sell it for about 30p now

10. Games   -   #50
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    SEGA DreamCast

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast