Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN invitation for me?

Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Tongue

Well... if someone have FTN invitation for me...

I know that FTN is on the top of tracker scene so i'd like to be on the top!
    I won't beg you,i won't give you my sister and i'll repay you with honesty,good behaviour and some good giveaways!

Please,don't tell me how i need to make friends first,coz i can't take you on beer,can't show you town and we can't laugh together or do something else that friends do,so...

That's all,thank you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Allexandar is good person and trusty friend. If anybody deserve FTN invitation that`s he... Give him invitation and you will not regret.
    Last edited by bataya; 10-11-2007 at 09:15 PM.
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bataya View Post
    Allexandar is good person and trusty friend. If anybody deserve FTN invitation that`s he... Give him invitation and you will not regret.
    Thank you my friend,hope someone share ur opinion!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by c.han View Post
    ftn is very hard.good luck
    Yes,i agree but maybe someone invite me,who knows!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bump

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    Bataya svaka cast! That is attitude! When I was thirteen I wanted to have longer legs. Today stepping on 50 I still donīt have longer legs or FTN account! Why do You need FTN account Allexandar - to be part of privileged ones? Please, explain to me - I am member at Demonoid, AOM, OINK, Aradi and Nordic-t.org - what I can get at FTN that I canīt get at above mentioned?
    my regards

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Why you think that FTN members are privileged?
    Why someone need more and better?
    You have your demonoid and you are happy with that(that's your business),i have,starting from level 4: OiNK,BTmusic,TheDVDClub,CZone,BitMeTv,ScT and TT...

Now i want FTN and i don't see what's bad in that?!

I'm alredy gave for free OiNK and ScT invitation to members on this forum and i'll give again when i get them,so what so bad in asking one?

We have different point of view,so... end of discussion!
    Last edited by Allexandar; 10-12-2007 at 10:33 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Edit:Sorry i think i hijacked ur thread...:!!
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 10-12-2007 at 11:14 AM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    With this addiction we can't live our personal lives properly..This is the truth Trading invites badly affects everyonez personal life..u got sct now luk for e**** got e**** now luk for more now got all trackers buffer the shit.... so fuck trackers enjoy warez and get a life
    Can't agree more. I have been trough this. I had a legion of trackers. Started to give them away - or just abandon them.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    two things i liked in ur post....

Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    i won't give you my sister.....[and]

Please,don't tell me how i need to make friends first,coz i can't take you on beer,can't show you town and we can't laugh together or do something else that friends do,so...
    anyways, good luck mate. hope someone gives u one.

[quote=Ghost + Rider]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    With this addiction we can't live our personal lives properly..This is the truth Trading invites badly affects everyonez personal life..u got sct now luk for e**** got e**** now luk for more now got all trackers buffer the shit.... so fuck trackers enjoy warez and get a life
    can't disagree.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast