Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rts2

So what should this site be valued at on a rarity basis at this stage in the game.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It shouldn't be valued on a rarity basis at all.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    It shouldn't be valued on a rarity basis at all.
    +1

btw the looks are very good

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    I like the tracker so far.
    I really hope it will grow up sometimes to a high quality tracker/community and this isnt Excluded in my opinion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

From what Ive been told through the grapevine...
    RTS2 doesnt have most of the same staff members.
    I beleive someone (one of the former staff) told me they had a new owner. As well as this former staff member who talked to me told me he was no longer going to be staff as well.

(Cannot back the above im pretty sure thats what this person said though. It was over a month ago when we talked about it.)

So either case... these facts about mota shouldnt change your views about RTS2. Since I dont think he is even staff there any longer.

(I have already been checking out some of their site and can at least tell you they learned from the past about storing passwords in plaintext. AKA THEY ARE ENCRYPTED. But they ended up switching to encrypted even on v1 after it was reported they were not encrypted.)

As far as the design.. it looks alot better than v1. But I still dont really see what the big fuss was all about when people say its the best looking site theyve ever seen.

I mean FTN for example In my opinion looks much better. But I guess thats just my opinion?
    no offense but compared to your site, rts2 looks very good (in terms of layout not content)
    No Defence but I agree... lmao

MOST of Our banners would look better if they were smaller.

But their overall site appearance does look better.

I was commenting about theirs vs FTN and other sites only.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234