Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: Blackcats

Is it just my imagination, or did the account limit just split itself in two? =/

Also, has anyone actually gotten in without an invite? I continuously "check back again" as it suggests.

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    In Front of the PC
    according to other posts, they have closed invites down until further notice for a looong time

4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Announcement: New Registration Closing Indefinitely!!

I have decided that now is the time to close New Sign ups indefinitely.

We do not have invites, and i very much doubt they will be coming back any time soon.

So if you have an account now, and you like it here, then i suggest you try to keep it. as getting in from now on will be virtually impossible.

The staff also scour invite/trading sites, and it we do catch anyone trading their account on these sites, they will be banned without any notice.

Only reason i am sending this is so i don't go back on it tomorrow like i usually do.

When we do open again, not even i know the answer to that, so please don't PM staff members, or spam the forums asking.

Blackcats-games 2.2

5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    changed to

The current user account limit (25,000) has been reached. We are closed Indefinately, and there is also no Invites, Sorry...

6. BitTorrent   -   #5