Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who banned....

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    He was a total prick, he got banned, good riddance. Well done Skizo.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    C'mon fugly there are different levels of 'total prick' and he wasn't quite vauxhall conference, more 2nd division IMO..
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    No I agree with you. There are no levels of prickess, If you are a prick you are a prick. It just depends on whether people are willing to put up with you. He was deliberatly abusive from the start and a twat throughout and because he was amusing in a huffy teenage way I was willing to an extent to put up with the wanker. However I am glad he's gone because wankers begat wankers.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ben Chaise,

Nah, the ownster guy (as two people) was just a pathetic and bad flamer. If anything flamers are funny. I find them amusing

He was a troll.

Trolls are the scum of the interweb. They know what they are doing and go out of their way to really upset people. That's just cunt behaviour.

Good ban in my opinion.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    No I agree with you. There are no levels of prickess, If you are a prick you are a prick. It just depends on whether people are willing to put up with you. He was deliberatly abusive from the start and a twat throughout and because he was amusing in a huffy teenage way I was willing to an extent to put up with the wanker. However I am glad he's gone because wankers begat wankers.
    Sorry to be tense here, but "beget", Shirley.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well he left as a very upset little troll I think so his trolling ways must've backfired pretty bad...
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Boo fucking hoo.

He'll be back with a different name then.

Look at Billy FFS. He can't stay away from the place.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Billy?
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Billy

Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear

What is his current guise anyhoo?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #30
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Ben Chaise,

Nah, the ownster guy (as two people) was just a pathetic and bad flamer. If anything flamers are funny. I find them amusing

He was a troll.

Trolls are the scum of the interweb. They know what they are doing and go out of their way to really upset people. That's just cunt behaviour.

Good ban in my opinion.
    Maybe it's just my opinion but nasty little spammers who fuck up the board annoy me more than people I can argue with. I didn't mind his cunt behaviour because I could argue against it. I cant do that with little boys using vile language. I'm still glad he's gone though.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast