Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who banned....

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    There was definate moundage showing in those pics. Not that I have anything against mound but hey, rules is rules.

Allen. Are you trying to insinuate you know something more?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Oh that prick, the pathetic flamer trying to noise people up for no reason. I had him on ignore.

Good riddance says I. Well done Skizo for banning the account.
    He gave me the best entertainment I've had in months! Told me I was making up my boyfriend because I was a pathetic lonely woman with cats, and a slag with crabs. He was brilliant!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    nope, i was just posting smilies about killer23 & pictures of moundage

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    There was definate moundage showing in those pics. Not that I have anything against mound but hey, rules is rules.

Allen. Are you trying to insinuate you know something more?
    Seemed convinced the rules were only being applied to him and consequently developed a severe pout despite several of his pictures being left up.

Paranoia in action - wonder what he was on.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    CG

So why did the chap with a baby sized penis and who liked to fuck fags up the arse annoy you so much.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    poor killer23, he just couldn't stop posting those vag photo's
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    CG

So why did the chap with a baby sized penis and who liked to fuck fags up the arse annoy you so much.
    Ok I'll explain.

Horrid little fucks like those you've mentioned are just abusive indiscriminately, with very little imagination. They blanket epithet with no reason other than to impose their presence. Killer 23 wasn't much better but as he was prepared to enter into a conversation and then slag the arse off me for what he thought in his tiny little mind were good reasons I found him more acceptable than the others. Plus he was infinately more entertaining as you could wind him up something rotten.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    CG

Ok I'll explain.

Horrid little fucks like those you've mentioned are just abusive indiscriminately, with very little imagination. They blanket epithet with no reason other than to impose their presence. Killer 23 wasn't much better but as he was prepared to enter into a conversation and then slag the arse off me for what he thought in his tiny little mind were good reasons I found him more acceptable than the others. Plus he was infinately more entertaining as you could wind him up something rotten.
    He apparently was also able to wind himself up

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I even pm'd him telling him not to worry and stay around, he was pure entertainment for a cunt like me
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I even pm'd him telling him not to worry and stay around, he was pure entertainment for a cunt like me
    Yeah he was alright - the ownster tards were just kids being ownster tards. When they are old enough they get to graduate to ebaumsworld

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast