Thread: HD-wmv is good for me

I was just wondering if someone could recommend a good tracker for hd-wmv T.V. shows and movies.
    It seems like this format is starting to show up more lately, must be others like myself that don't want to transcode for the 360.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    SceneHD has its own category which has two spectacular torrents, currently Much the same is true for BiT-HDTV, they have a category without any torrents. Only HDBits (.org) has about 40 TV episodes in that format and even those are over the time of a few months.

To be honest, I see very little supply or demand of those releases as of yet. In any case, BamHD is the only group to release those episodes as they have for the first time started with regular releases of House, Bones, CSI NY, CSI Miami, Prison Break and Shark.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hmm... I guess I should stick with TL, theres a little over 60 torrents up there.
    Iguana and Novo have quite a few up along with Bamhd.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Try x264.eu. Hdbits is the best for HD-wmv. I have shitload of ******* there. A Pm would be a best idea. Try sceneHD too. Its open, i suppose.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    If you can get HDBits then go with it as it has a large variety and fast speeds. BMTV also has a large selection all though I don't know how many are HD.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Thank you guys very much for the recommendations.

Also I must say I have been sharing files for about 10 years now and I think I have been really missing out not being a member of the FST community!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenth View Post
    Hmm... I guess I should stick with TL, theres a little over 60 torrents up there.
    Iguana and Novo have quite a few up along with Bamhd.
    Yes, but BamHD is the only scene-group who does HDTV captures in WMV-HD format. Whatever you see from IGUANA/NOVO are HDDVD/BluRay rips and they're always a year late. That's cool for archiving purposes but I'm way too impatient to wait for that

What silhoutte said is true as well, HDBits (.org) has almost 200 WMV-HD movies and owns most likely the largest collection of all trackers. BiT-HDTV lists over 100 as well. As you are searching for TV eps though this won't help you, though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    HDBits is definitely the best for tat matter.