Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ScT News

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

When your own Staff are afraid to openly show that they use your site aren't you in a bit of trouble?
    I think you're the only poster in this thread who took that completely out of context.

Almost every tracker I'm a member of knows exactly who I am. I've nothing to hide. The only sites I don't openly provide that information to are those that have staff proven to be a bit, how should I say it? Unstable.
    Nicely put

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by thelevy23 View Post
    the new buttons are ugly
    agreed
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    StoicLee
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

When your own Staff are afraid to openly show that they use your site aren't you in a bit of trouble?
    I think you're the only poster in this thread who took that completely out of context.

Almost every tracker I'm a member of knows exactly who I am. I've nothing to hide. The only sites I don't openly provide that information to are those that have staff proven to be a bit, how should I say it? Unstable.

Unstable = thinking you are a cheater?
    Like OiNK?

Now go ahead and ban me for dissent as you lament how other trackers are ban happy and unstable.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicLee View Post

Like OiNK?

Now go ahead and ban me for dissent as you lament how other trackers are ban happy and unstable.

let me guess, 007 (agent47) strikes back?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

Like OiNK?

let me guess, 007 (agent47) strikes back?
    Speaking of people who hide their identity. Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle noir

For someone with ONE post to their name to come and make a critical statement about people who post under a different identity is hypocrisy at its worst. Shame, shame..we know your name.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Like OiNK?

How is that a reasonable assumption?

Unstable. As in, makes brash decisions and acts rather crass with its members.

Not saying that to bash them as I've never had even a slight bit of communication with any of them. Just going on what I've seen and heard loike.

As for oink, no comments needed, really. Their reputation precedes them.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    personally I have different usernames for all my accounts. do I have anything to hide...no
    is it safer that way...yes

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Unstable. As in, makes brash decisions and acts rather crass with its members.

Not saying that to bash them as I've never had even a slight bit of communication with any of them.

If their reputation of being 'unstable' is simply through word-of-mouth, and not through any form of first hand communication I'm not sure how you can really believe that.

Anyway, I'm not trying to kick up a fuss. I'm merely saying that you should stick by 'your site' wherever you are, and not mute yourself due to the possible consequences of a mere reputation.

It'd be like going to a sports game and wearing your team's shirt, then covering the shirt with a jacket when surrounded by rival fans.

Sure some Staff on sites have a reputation for being hot-headed and short-tempered, but not all a site's staff are necessarily like that. A little bit of communication on any site gets you a long way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Who's the head SysOp of SCT again? And is he/she a community rep here in FST, like Brandon and the others?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I believe the only staff from ScT here are kimii (lush) and one forum mod... but no sysops here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast