Thread: finding XP Black 4.0

ive been trying to find the new version of black that released like last week and i cant find it. It on torrents everywhere but torrent it is going to slow....anyone find it yet

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I heard it sucks .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by njbrodeur87 View Post
    ive been trying to find the new version of black that released like last week and i cant find it. It on torrents everywhere but torrent it is going to slow....anyone find it yet
    found it..its on THS

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by njbrodeur87 View Post
    found it..its on THS
    Yep thats the one but seems like not alot of seeders there either .

NFO :
    /Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ur best bet is to dl it from rapidshare if u have an account. i guess u could try to get it off demonoid too...although it will take some time.

i have it installed on one of my machines here at home and to be honest its not all that great. You need to have a very beefy system for it to run halfway decent-it uses up alot of resources. and if you DO have a system that can handle it...why waste ur power on black xp when u could actually be putting ur hardware to better use?

all in all black xp looks nice but runs pretty damn slow even applying every speed tweak and service disable that i can think of. you could get the skin from windowblinds and object desktop (also from stardock the windowblinds people). these two apps would provide u with the look of black xp and also the mac osx looking launchbar u see at the top of the screen in black xp.....and they would use far less resources than this blackxp will.

the only thing i can say about blackxp that i really liked was that it has ALMOST EVERY FUKKING HARDWARE DRIVER IMAGINABLE