Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of letting my acocunts at Diwana, AussieTorrents and TheVault expire

ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Sometimes people join sites on the recommendation of others and then find they have no use for them....nothing wrong with that at all. My advice would be, if you know you will never use them, to delete them....whatever else you do, do not give the accounts away as that account may end up with a trader or worse, a cheat.

It is your reputation that is then tarnished.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Sometimes people join sites on the recommendation of others and then find they have no use for them....nothing wrong with that at all. My advice would be, if you know you will never use them, to delete them....whatever else you do, do not give the accounts away as that account may end up with a trader or worse, a cheat.

It is your reputation that is then tarnished.

yeah, thanks for this advice, ive had several PMs asking me to give them these accounts.

i was considering it too, but instead i will wont, just in case the person who takes the account is a wrong'un.

i got these accounts in invite giveaway threads at other sites, i didnt know whether i would use them until i could see the content.

i dont see why this thread is pointless, to the hecklers, i dont know much about aussie tv, maybe there are some good programs i should download, i dont know much about any of the content at thevault, maybe someone would have advised i look at certain torrents which are of specific value.

anyway, im going to let these accounts die.

cheers

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask....obviously some of those posting here need to spend some time in with the lounge lizards to find the true meaning of pointless.

Anyway glad to see you've made the right choice mate.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Nicely put Ghurka. A reasoned and respectful response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12