Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of letting my acocunts at Diwana, AussieTorrents and TheVault expire

can anyone think of any reason why i shouldnt let these accounts die. since joining them, i havent downloaded a single torrent... i dont know what's good and what isnt.

im also thinking about letting my filelist.org account expire too, as i fail to see anything of any use there.

should i let these accounts die, or am i missing something useful on any of them?
    Last edited by Unstable1; 10-12-2007 at 05:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Why did join TheVault?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well, it depends of your interests. You think and answer yourself.
    FL is one of my first trackers and I really lke it. Its just a nice 0-day tracker for me.
    At the vault there are some specific materials, which makes the tracker unique. I can found many usefull stuff there.

cheers

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    I don't see the point in keeping any of the accounts if you don't use them. Give them to a friend or let another user take the slot

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you can give out each tracker to a person who needs it according to content.
    for example TheVault to people who are interested in stocks, finance or people who are going to study accounting (or and related subject).

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hey why let them die just give them to others along with myself.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    scampthedog's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    You created a thread for this? If you dont want them, then just dont use them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by scampthedog View Post
    You created a thread for this? If you dont want them, then just dont use them.

This has gotta be the most pointless thread of the day.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 10-12-2007 at 09:29 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Last edited by TheFoX; 10-12-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Double post

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I've got some luncheon meat in the fridge, but I don't fancy eating it at the moment. Should I keep it for another day, or should I chuck it in the bin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast