Thread: Nero 6

here isa link for the new nero 6 just look down the page, i was going to post a hsah but this is much easyer 4 people B)

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

sorry about this if any one wants the link just pm ok
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    im supprised the mods haven't found this direct link yet good stuff mark845

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Can't work out where on google the link is - any clues?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mark845@11 July 2003 - 18:39
    here isa link for the new nero 6 just look down the page, i was going to post a hsah but this is much easyer 4 people B)

http://www.google.com

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    I'm sure the thought was cool.. but this is just the STANDARD GOOGLE link man!
    Give us another one please!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    If you want links, then you'll have to do it through private messages. Click on the PM link and ask!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Excuse my ignorance as a newbie, but was is the PM and where is it to be found?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    right below the "my" in your message.

If you want to contact someone who has posted, it works like an internal email.