Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NGroups Unlimited October Special-

DooMeD68's Avatar Domain Of Sutekh
    might have to look at this one ! cheaper than most !

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    retention is 100+ days on the euro server. Not really sure on the others as i use the euro one. I am almost certain they are 100+ too. I've been using them for almost a year now and have been quite happy. I max out my 8Mb line at just over 900KB/s and manage to get stuff well over 100 days. Although i've noticed that stuff that old, i can't max out my connection. I tried downloading something 120 days old and i only maxed out at 600KB/s
    Plus they let me pay via paypal which i like.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sweet deal, thank you!
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Poster
    Tried out their trial 2 day subscription. Man the speed rocks. Get anywhere between 600 kbps to 1mbps. I'm sticking with this one.
    Nobody knows Nobody..

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Just signed up. Nice speeds and cheaper than my other server.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Yep. Left giganews for this outfit. $10 a month and the retention and speed can't be beat. Hopefully, they won't be too popular and ruin their speeds .

But the special ends Oct. 31st so they will have a hard time competing with Newhosting at $15.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    I to am very happy. And $9.99 for lifetime of Unlimited is great. Can't see anyone competing with that. So far I have had great speeds to.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    I just signed up and was disappointed to see the speeds between 300-600 KBps. My max is somewhere in the range of 15Mbps, so as you can imagine I'm not very impressed. Is anyone else having better results?

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stgben View Post
    I just signed up and was disappointed to see the speeds between 300-600 KBps. My max is somewhere in the range of 15Mbps, so as you can imagine I'm not very impressed. Is anyone else having better results?
    Hmm that's low. My speeds are usually in the range of 600 kbps - 2 mbps depending on traffic and location. Try changing servers if it helps..
    Nobody knows Nobody..

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stgben View Post
    Hmm that's low. My speeds are usually in the range of 600 kbps - 2 mbps depending on traffic and location. Try changing servers if it helps..
    I had been using Newsbin and apparently only a single connection. I switched to NewsLeecher with the full 12 connections and my speed is maxed out.

Conclusion: I'm very pleased with Ngroups.net!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast