Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTv

Unsure

Ok, this is my first trade here , as you see i`m a newbie. So i have been looking for a bitmetv invite/acc for a while now ...
    I want to trade Iplay + czone + filezone + RevTT + rSR + TorrentBytes for BitMeTv . Hope i`ll get it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well since you're new here ill give you the best advice you could get.......give your invites for free as long as you trust the person you're giving them to and make friends with other people who also do that, you'd be very surprised who has invites to what out there, and all those people wont look twice at a thread like this.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    But don't expect too much,coz most of them keep their invites just for close friends!

BitMeTv for free... i doubt!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Thq for your kindly reply , i will do so

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    But don't expect too much,coz most of them keep their invites just for close friends!

apparently you're not making the right friends

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post

apparently you're not making the right friends
    ... do you have right friends here?

Look im my topic,they keeping their invitations for close friends,and sorry but i can make close friends here coz my definition of friendship is evidently different then your!

I'm giving invitations to members that imo deserving to be invited,not to close friends!

Sorry for offtopic,no more!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i think hes gonna go the way i suggested so it doesnt matter what we talk about now, he should close it though if hes still reading it

and yes i definitely have made the right friends on these boards, i've gotten every tracker i wanted so far except FTN and i know eventually brandon will give in to the man love i send him daily or someone will notice me and help me out. and i got it all with no trades, imagine that. =0

and obviously i dont mean that these people are my close friends in real life, im just saying its not wierd or akward talking to them in pm or we dont do it cause we have to. just being friendly with eachother since we like similar things and have something to talk about, that type of thing. so when i say "friends" i dont mean it in the same way people are friends in real life.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i think hes gonna go the way i suggested so it doesnt matter what we talk about now, he should close it though if hes still reading it

and yes i definitely have made the right friends on these boards, i've gotten every tracker i wanted so far except FTN and i know eventually brandon will give in to the man love i send him daily or someone will notice me and help me out. and i got it all with no trades, imagine that. =0

and obviously i dont mean that these people are my close friends in real life, im just saying its not wierd or akward talking to them in pm or we dont do it cause we have to. just being friendly with eachother since we like similar things and have something to talk about, that type of thing. so when i say "friends" i dont mean it in the same way people are friends in real life.
    I also have every tracker i wanted so far except FTN "imagine that"
    Yes,i talk with members too,imagine that... and i know few nice guys from this forum...

Be good,make more friends and maybe you get FTN(hope is free)

I'll probably get Infractions for this,so... sorry for spaming but this guy is so smart that i can't persist to chat with him!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    seems that you have deviated from the subject. So ... no one can spare a bitmetv invite ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I can spare 97 invites, and yes I do look through these threads for people to give them to.
    The minute I see the word trade though, I know who isn't getting one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast