Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wow iam just in the middle of DL'ing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the 1st movie.. just previewed it and this movie rules... God Dam who ever directed this did a gr8 job... This movie rules.. 2 and 3 suck..

Oh and has any 1 heard the rumour that they r doing a remake of the Turtles but they will b more darker and violent...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Are you kidding? Turtles 2 Secret of the Ooze fucking rocked?

Number 3 DID SUCK! But Turtles 2 was pretty fucking awesome, especially with that kid Keno, the pizza delivery boy. Oh and then "ultra Shredder" at the end of 2 was pretty badass!

Oh yeah and if Vanilla Ice is in it, it's got to be good. Know what I mean?

NINJA! NINJA RAP!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I wouldnt like a dark and super violent Ninja Turtles. Adults ruin every good thing for kids. I hope there is a fourth Turtles movie, but a good, fun, and unperverse one like the originals.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yea thinking back Turtles 2 did rock.. Super Shreddr was the nuts.. but the Turtles 1 was Realistic but Slapstick at the same time..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    about a year ago the idea of turtles 4 floated around its just nobody wants to really do it. and another rumour going around is that its going to be cgi like the hulk so i dont know.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Well they did come out with a newer cartoon tv show. It's on cartoon network or fox kids or something. They also have new action figures, I bought Shredder and Leonardo. I haven't taken them out of the package but I really want to play with them!

They also brought back HeMan!!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    bought Shredder and Leonardo. I haven't taken them out of the package but I really want to play with them!
    LOL -- man don't know if i got the same 1ns as u but i got the official movie figures u know the 1n's with the brown pads on the arms.. but i opend mine and they r still in mint condtion... I stil make them fight Shredder...

And thats the rumour i heard the Turtles would b CGI..

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    GutterJim
    they already made a part 4 it went straight to video, i dont remember the subtitle but they went back in time and had a fifth female ninja turtle

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    well he was right there was another but it wasnt the fourth. it was like one of those side movies or what not.

but i found out that the fourth tmnt (cgi) has been shelved but who knows what the future holds for us fans.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    A FEMALE NINJA TURTLE! THAT'S BULLSHIT!

psst..do they fuck her?

That'd be the only reason I'd watch that one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast