Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thin people Vs Fat people

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse View Post
    a quite big girl in my work wears huge high heels, tight trousers and even tighter low cut tops to show off the twins.

However, we work for a construction company and all the workies in our place shout "OH MY GOD! you could smother a grown MAN in there!" They usually volunteer to be that man. they say they would die happy.

But the girl then moans to me that all guys are interested in are her huge mega massive boobs.

Then in the next breath will tell me to put on some weight as i apparently have no breasts at all...
    Wee Mouse - the difficulty with being big is that it develops a life of its own when people get older. Be thankful that you are slim and can eat what you want. Saw a programme about obesity a while back and it looks like a seriously depressing state to be in - especially if all you want is a pizza (16 inch with 6 toppings )

Jealousy is terrible thing.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    What i eat on my fat day in work to annoy fat people(an actual example):

10am
    special k cereal with blue milk
    roll and fried egg and potato scone

12pm
    Spring rolls, chicken balls and fried rice in curry sauce and prawn crackers.
    A strawberry yoghurt
    a snickers bar
    a can of irn bru

3pm

Cheese and onion crisps
    another yoghurt

3. Lounge   -   #23
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Irn Bru FTW!!! Wow I haven't had that in like 99 years.. Send a bunch of bottles over here would ya? I'm sure the lads in Israel would love it's umm, let's call it "special" taste

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Irn Bru FTW!!! Wow I haven't had that in like 99 years.. Send a bunch of bottles over here would ya? I'm sure the lads in Israel would love it's umm, let's call it "special" taste
    my lovely tralalala, if you wish for me to send over some of the orange stuff it can be done.

Irn Bru cures hangover, bad moods, and goes GREAT with a roll and square sausage and potato scone.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    oh the magic of caffeine

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    oh the magic of caffeine
    I have been banned from drinkiing coffee in work...

i left the photocopier on "420" copies and hummed the Thomas the tank engine tune for 2 hours.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Could you email me a copy of "420" please?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse View Post
    Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.
    I was out with my mate shopping today....she's overweight but she's got an hourglass figure so she gets away with it. Big boobs, big bum and small waist. Anyway, we're going into John Lewis and this obese middle aged man dressed like a retard comes up to us and asks for spare change. We both say no, but he looks at her and says 'fat bastard' . Now, despite him being an overweight 'tard himself 3 hours later she pipes up talking about losing weight. Textbook female response. Why do women do it to themselves? Who gives a shit what other people think of you?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse;
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala;
    my lovely tralalala, if you wish for me to send over some of the orange stuff it can be done.

Irn Bru cures hangover, bad moods, and goes GREAT with a roll and square sausage and potato scone.
    Rafi, please

And yeah all times I've been over to Scotland to visit my cousins (my dad's from Glasgow, his sis still lives there with her 3 kids) we always have a couple shots of Irn Bru.. "The orange stuff" Great taste.. Can't really define it though.

How's you doin though anyways? Haven't spoken to you in 99 years..

10. Lounge   -   #30
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Emma Mcnauty? Jesus girl you have issues....
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast