Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thin people Vs Fat people

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the fat people will crush the skinny people
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=K1stXkUV_7g[/youtube]
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse View Post
    Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.
    Used to have a friend like that, every time she ran up to a person skinnier than her shied say "anorexia kills".
    The day she said that to me I ran up to her chubby face and whispered in her ear "obesity kills ya fat fuck" slapped her stomach and ran off
    Last edited by Evil_Monkey; 10-14-2007 at 06:48 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    jealousy, a mental displacement that leads to the sin of many, fight back young one and the problem will disappear.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i find it strange that some depressed fat people complain all the time that they are fat and discusting to look at cry about it then eat more yes enjoy food but killing yourself while doing it then complaining is a complete contradiction of everything gluttony is a sin i say let them eat their problem. skinny people well it's the same their just bone i never understode why most fasionable women now days all want to look like for example viktoria beackham shes ugly and discusting to look at and most probably touch the more slim you are the more sexy you are hahahaha NO i like a bit of skin and fat on a woman not rubing our bones together to start fires to much is to much to little is to little and im sure it works both ways man and woman and many people feel the same
    Last edited by sleepyy; 10-14-2007 at 12:10 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    fair point, well presented.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    fat point, slimly presented.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234