Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thin people Vs Fat people

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

Dry

Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    ya, if you come to america they get alot ruder than that.
    sounds like there just trying to upset you, and its working.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    stick one of your sticking-out bones into them and pop their fat arses.. that'd do the job

4. Lounge   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    I think a simple "Shut it, lardarse" would be effective in that situation.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse View Post
    Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.
    They are just jealous and you are beautiful..not only of body but mind too . See their proddings and comments as disguised compliments

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you're right, some people have a warped idea in their mind of what a normal body size or shape should be. its called Body dysmorphic disorder the media makes people extremely critical of their own self-image by showing you people who are vanity driven obsessed models in size zero dresses.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    lynx's Avatar .
    Enough of this shit, how are you doing, matchstick woman?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

Tongue

btw, i have recently taken to saying "man i'm 21, a size 8, and i don't know how many calories are in anything" then i smile and walk away.

And if that doesn't work, about once i week i eat a hugely fattening lunch (curry from the local takeaway, foot long meatball and cheese sub) at my desk to piss them all off.

*Evil mouse*

Don't know if i can take the proddings and stuff as compliments, though - they say it as though i do disgust them. BUT if i get upset then i just imagine them naked and it makes me feel better!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i allways poke fat people it's funny im not exactly bone but not fat they also do it to me friends only it's quite obvious skinny people never i would feel guilty if i broke their ribs

10. Lounge   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by angryweemouse
    BUT if i get upset then i just imagine them naked and it makes me feel better!

haha weemouse..and when we Imagine you...erm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast