Thread: Now Sharing The Real Terminator 3

[tmd]terminator.3.(centropy).ts.(1of2) 135,514KB
    [tmd]terminator.3.(centropy).ts.(2of2) 136,148KB

I got it from IRC. Took a total of 6 hours for people to finally send the copies to me. When they did, it took about an hour for them to download (each).

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yeah but there are more real copies out there. Im sharing a 788MB .avi file, way better quality than those. Have been sharing it since ) 07/07
    Have over 50 uploads of it right now.
    I'd post a hash, but don't really know how
    I find everything I need on K-Lite, thanx to all K-Lite/KaZaA users out there.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Your better off burning the centropy svcd from bytemonsoon obviously for quality and the fact you can watch it on your dvd player and also for that 6 hours the svcd would have been 60% done.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Bebi@11 July 2003 - 23:55
    Your better off burning the centropy svcd from bytemonsoon obviously for quality and the fact you can watch it on your dvd player and also for that 6 hours the svcd would have been 60% done.
    True. But it isn't like it took 6 hours to download, it just took 6 hours for someone to send it to me (I was in the 10th slot of the que). I've had times where I was in the 2nd or 3rd, and I got the files really fast.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by JDMboiRacR@12 July 2003 - 00:46
    Yeah but there are more real copies out there. Im sharing a 788MB .avi file, way better quality than those. Have been sharing it since ) 07/07
    Have over 50 uploads of it right now.
    I'd post a hash, but don't really know how
    I find everything I need on K-Lite, thanx to all K-Lite/KaZaA users out there.
    50 my ass cmon man that many whats the file called?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Feather's Avatar God's Warrior
    it is called Terminator3.avi and it is 788168KB. and the 50 uploads would explain why i am only get .25Kb/s
    May the Great Spirit bless you and yours.